12

Japan 🇯🇵

Japan 🇯🇵

"Boss, I checked our financial record for this month and there's a burnt hole," the man gives a report to his boss.

"Burnt hole? So how much of our money was burnt?" Masato looks calm. He always does. This kind of world is unpredictable. They need to be prepared for any incoming problems.

"About 100 000 000."

"I see... Then did you recognise where the burnt hole comes from?"

"Not yet. We are still-"

Knock! Knock!

The door is knocked from the outside.

"Who's that?"

"Hiro. I got some information about the embezzlement."

"Come in."

The guy named Hiro enters the room, bringing along a laptop. "Boss, we found out the cause of the embezzlement!"

Masato is secretly proud of his underlings. They do their job greatly - because they know what will happen if they don't.

Hiro shows the screen to his boss, showing the information he just got from doing deep investigation through the system.

"Shin Group?"

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

Korea 🇰🇷

"So we have guests from Japan..." Seunghwan crosses his legs on the long table. His son sits near to him.

"You can tell that. Before these guests become your killers." Masato smiles, showing no flame from his reaction.

The interpreter translates the words into Korean.

"We should talk nicely. We'll soon become in-laws though. How nice to have an extremely rich in-law. What a pride!" He bursts out of laughter - intentionally, to burn up the man that is standing in front of him.

"But sorry I don't take any pride from betrayal."

"I see... So you found out... As expected from Japanese yakuza." He actually knows it since the first step Masato took to enter his mansion - surely the mansion that is specially built for the business thing. Even when he decided to do the embezzlement, he dared to take the risk. But that's not a big matter. The most important thing is that he can own the money.

"100 000 000 is surely not a big deal for us. But you know how rude it is to betray your business partner." He moves closer to Seunghwan.

The bodyguards hold him back, but Seunghwan tells them not to, showing how much confidence he has.

"Let me offer you nicely once. Give me back my 100 000 000 $. Accept it or regret it." He sits on the edge of the table, head down and glares at Seunghwan.