4

So this is the ninth hour of our 127 Squad's comeback. So let's punch!

P/s: I see that when Dreamies goes Ridin' and rollin' and 127 goes "lhey we ballin' 😅😅

He gets out from the toilet, wearing a tuxedo which he changed from his casual outfits. No one in his school knows that he and his younger sister, Hina come from a yakuza family - and no one should know. So he wore a casual outfit which was jeans and a T-shirt from the dormitory so others won't suspect anything and got to change at the gas station.

Entering the car, he puts some pomade and flicks his hair to the back, showing his whole forehead. He also changes his sport shoes to leather shoes.

"So this is the meeting location?" He asks when they reach an empty building

"So this is the meeting location?" He asks when they reach an empty building. Behind the car, there are four more cars, following the young master. There are a total of 22 bodyguards come out from those cars.

"Yuto, didn't you say that our client will send his successor too?" Adachi Yuto is his personal assistant and somehow has blood relation with him. He is the son of his dad's cousin, Aunt Yukie. Both Yuta and Yuto are supposed to be fighting for the heir, but Yuto refused at the first place. And the great thing is, his mother supports his decision. It's not that Yuta is being forced, but he just admires his dad the most. He was dreaming of being as rich and smart as his dad. But when he grows older by his friends' side, he changed his mind. For now, the most important thing to him is, being loved by people he loves.

"Hai..." Yuto brings out a briefcase full of money from the Mercedes's boot.

"What's his name again?"

"Ryujin."

"Ryu... Jin...?" Yuta notices something. "Yuto, isn't Ryujin means dragon God? In our mythology, it brings the meaning of the deity of Shinto kami spirit, isn't it? It's also known as the water deity and master of serpents. Am I right? I know that I left Japan after graduating just from the junior high school, but I'm sure I'm not mistaken about this."

"I think so. I've heard about that mythology too."

"So I guess this person is not someone we should underestimate, huh? Even his incognito makes us goosebumps. But hey, no matter how big your body is, or how much tattoos you put on your body, I won't be afraid. Come on, this is Nakamoto Yuta." Yuta loosen up his tie as he starts to feel some pressure - and nervous.

"Gaja, Hyung." Yuto is just like Yuta. He is multilingual. He also studies in Korea, but in a different school from Yuta and Hina.

"It's okay. All of you get into the building first. I'm gonna wait here. I'm watching the client. I should at least see him first to get the first impression before starts with the dealing."

"Demo... Waka..." The bodyguards are not feeling good for not doing his job. They should be at Yuta's side to protect him.

"Don't worry, I'm okay."

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

She turns back, seeing a bunch of men in their suits. "Yaaa! What are you doing?!"

"Protecting you, of course."

"Urgh, am I going to have a war or what?" She rolls her eyes in annoyance. "I don't need you guys. Jinjja! Go!"

"But boss will..."

"Please... I don't want to look like a shepherd who takes a herd of sheep to graze." She leaves the bodyguards and walks to the building.

And they can't do anything when it comes to their stubborn boss's daughter. Even the boss can't.

──────⊱◈◈◈⊰──────

From the wall, he can see a girl in red top and denim shorts is walking to the building.

"Yeppeuda..." Yeah, right now, he's falling in love at first sight. That girl is pretty with her short hair flips in the air. Her face seems bare which means it's natural beauty. She is really his ideal type.

"Achaa... Yuta, wake up!" He just get to his sense after slapping his cheeks for several times. "Achaa, girl... Are you lost? This is not a place you should go for strolling. It's dangerous. You'll die if you get caught for seeing what we're doing." Yuta lurks around to make sure no one is there. He might be tolerant, but he's not sure about the others. This girl will really be in a huge danger if others see her.

He runs towards her, grabbing her hand and dragging her to a secluded side of the building. She's going to shout out loud, but he quickly covers her mouth with his other hand.

I saved a soul. He sighs in glad as he brought the girl to a safer place. "Girl, you shouldn't -"

The girl nudges him hard in the stomach, affecting him to taken aback and holds his stomach in pain. He's clueless for what is happening right now. Before he could even adapt to the situation, another kick reaches in between his legs. This. Is. Totally. Insane!

"Arghhh!!!"

"Waka!!!" All of the bodyguards run to their young master. Some get to rescue him and the rest attacks the girl.

The girl manages to handle like two or three of them before her bodyguards rush to her - after hearing the loud noise.

"Yaaa!!! How dare you lay a finger on her?!" shouts a man in the front.

Silent.

Yuta stands up even though the pain is still there. Yeah, the bodyguards are all Japanese though. After all, he's the only one that can settle this matter. "Mianhae, but this girl attacked me first."

"Aaah! So you are making up the story, aren't you? Geojitmalhajima! You are the one who grabbed my hand and covered my mouth. You're trying to kidnap me, right?"

"Aigoo, this girl... Just tell me at least one thing I'll be benefited if I kidnap you..." RIP that damn love at first sight trash! I saw you wrong! You're no beauty! You are just a jerk!

Noticing something, she moves some steps closer to Yuta, making him tilts down his head to face the girl who is shorter than him.

"Jamkkaman... With this suit... " she holds the peak lapel of his tuxedo. With only a half-foot gap between them, he finds it quite difficult to breathe. They are just... Too close.

"...And this bunch of bodyguards... So I guess you are Prince. Am I mistaken?" She gives him a teasing look.

And he's disconcerted.

I'm sorry for repeating the picture

I'm sorry for repeating the picture. But I just love seeing Yuta in that style so much! 😜😜