11

So fav number + fav song + fav choreography + fav mv + fav chapter 😆😆😆

I'm sorry this chapter is quite weird. Maybe not everyone will enjoy this. But Dreamies and NoMin fans might like it.

I was too excited that I lost the track 😅😅😅

Three years later...

The school auditorium is loud. It's flooded with a crowd of people in graduation robe.

As the graduation ceremony ended, the students don't miss the chance to congratulate each other, whether inside the auditorium or outside of the auditorium.

"Chukahae Jeno-yah! You are now a big boy!" Jaemin happily jumps around, congratulating Jeno like what a mom does to her son — ignoring the facts that Jeno is four months older than him.

"You too, Jaemin-ah!" He hugs Jaemin and they jump around together.

Jeno stops from jumping, letting go his arms from Jaemin's back and acts like nothing happened when he sees someone comes to them.

Jaemin looks at his back. He can actually guess who is coming because Jeno will only try to act cool out of sudden when his girl comes. And Jaemin guesses it right. They are close friends for three years though.

"Chukahae, Jeno-yah!" The girl smiles at him. Of course, she saw how excited Jeno was when he jumped around with Jaemin. But she doesn't care at all. She loves everything about Jeno. His cute smile, his protective side, his strong side, his clingy side, even his dull jokes. Everything.

Jeno can't hide his smile from forming beautifully on his face. His lips might tear up and his eyes might sink from smiling too wide but he doesn't care. He just too happy whenever he sees her. "Chukahae, Hina-chan!"

Hands at the back, they move closer to each other until the end of their shoes meet.

Hina looks upwards to see Jeno's face as her sky and Jeno tilts down his face to see his lover. With a smile on their face, they peck.

"Aigoo this two..." Jaemin clenches his teeth, eyeing the lovely birds. "Yaa, Jeno-yah! You don't even say chukahae to me. I'm the only one who said that to you. You don't even love me. AT ALL!"

"Mianhae, Jaemin-ah... Chukahae, Nana!" He gives his brightest smile but it doesn't seem to work.

"Ani, ani! I'm not satisfied! I'm the second one to get that. I made you the first to get my congratulation but you make me your second. I'm sad..." He walks away, signing that he's sulking until he sees Hyunjin is coming to them. "Fatty~ I'm sad~" he calls for Hyunjin in his cutest and saddest tone. Yeah, you can tell he sounds like a flirty old cat.