21

"I have an idea."

"You're always full of ideas, Yeojin." I shook my head, disagree to follow her plan. I arranged my book out from my bag and pretended to continue my study.

"Hyeyoon, I'm serious now." I've heard this somewhere, everyone change after a break up. But, who would've known how are they gonna be like?

I've experienced this when I was breaking up with Jungwoo. Eunhee said that I was like a zombie, did the things that I don't usually do.

Yeojin took out her phone and showed me, there was a picture of 3 guys. But all of them were unfamiliar to me, idol or her friends? "You saved other guys' picture in your phone? And you're dating Mark.."

"I saved this after breaking up with Mark yesterday, okay? Let this doctor love introduce you to these hot guys." I didn't get what she was trying to do, exactly.

"This guy is Kim Doyoung. He's good in playing skateboard. Look, he's in the last seat of that row." I've never cared about my classmates. Because, I don't find it necessary to know each one of them. It's not like we're going to have a group project that I have to know them.

"What are you trying to do?" I gave her a serious gaze, probably asking her to stop what she was planning to do. I knew that she might say things like, let's just date them and so on. 

Can I just say, I would rather getting back with Jungwoo than getting to know some new random guys and suddenly date them.

I'm aware of my weakness. Not everyone can bear to help me overcome my darkness phobia.

"Listen to me first, I haven't finished yet." Yeah, there was no way I can stop her. "This one is Jung Jaehyun and the one next to him is Yuta. Yuta is an exchange student from Japan and he's good in playing a piano, just like you. That's a great match, isn't it?"

"What about that guy, Jaehyun?"

"Don't ask about him. He's mine, you're late my friend." I chuckled at her blunt and honest answer, I've expected this. 

***

"Hyeyoon, are you heading home?"Lucas was running towards me. I didn't know but it felt a bit awkward to have him around lately. I shouldn't have listened to his confession. "Let me send you."

Maybe he knows that I wasn't in a good term with Taeyong that I prefer to go home in separate way. It's not like we're that close that I have to go home with him everyday even though we were living in a same house.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded.

There was no conversation between us along the way home, I was just playing my phone as usual. Phone actually helps you out from those awkwardness.

As his car stopped in front of my apartment, I jumped off with a simple thanks word.

I walked along the lobby to my house. With a phone on my right hand, I was checking online on what activities should I do during this winter break.

I've just realized that I actually hate school break, because I know I have nothing to do but watch dramas for the whole day.

While my finger was busy scrolling, I received a sudden call from Yeojin. I slide it to the green button and stopped in front of the door.

My left hand was searching for a house key in my sling bag. "Hyeyoon, I've talked to one of them through Line, Yuta has agreed to go on a blind date with you."

She made the decision herself, correct me back. Did she just, set us on a stupid blind date? We're classmates, wouldn't it be awkward to be on a blind date with a classmate?