6

Pic is Sky and the alpha fighting.

Sky

" Under the alpha" I stated. There was no response. I began to worry, but before I could think of something to say a giant brown wolf was thrown into the alpha freeing me from the alphas grasp. I stood up and launched my body at the alpha snapping at his head trying to cause damage. I pushed and pushed before suddenly the ground below me crumbled and we both started rolling. I stuck my claws in the ground stopping myself from rolling any further. The alpha copied my actions and stood before me snarling and baring his teeth at me. He had a nice sized wolf. Black fur with white around the snout. I couldn't help but think his wolf was hot and in the clearing he was quite attractive. In my stupidity I forgot what I was doing and once more ended up underneath the alpha with his jaws around my neck. I kicked, scratched, and struggled each attempt wndong with his jaw tightening and being clawed somewhere. I moved my neck to the side surrendering to the alpha. He grinned just as another wolf entered the area shifted and telling me to shift. I looked at him as if he had grown a third eye until he finally realized my problem and threw an oversized shirt at me and told me to shift. I shifted and quickly threw the shirt on and looked up to find all his men staring at me, their eyes filled with lust and want. "Jay. Run! Run and get help!! They've captured me and I don't know what I'm going to do this time!" I screamed through the mindlink. There was no response. " Where's Jay?" I asked the alpha. "That worthless mut? Oh don't worry about him darling he's probably dead in the forest." He said smirking while grabbing my arm pulling me to his men. I immediately sat on the ground crossing my arms over my chest. " I'm not leaving unless he's safe!" I snarled while turning from them. "You will get up or i will tie your limps and carry you." he bellowed. I stayed still in my spot. "I want Jay." I repeated. "Tie her limbs and then give her to me." he ordered. Three men approached me with ropes and reached for my arms. I stood and kicked sending them all flying into a tree. The alphas back was to me and all the others were too slow, so I sprinted into the woods behind me following Jay's sent. The alpha and the beta were hot on my tail as I ran, dodging trees, rocks, and animals as I raced through the forest. I could feel the walls in my head being beaten on, as if someone was trying to mind like me that I hadn't already. I ignored it and continued to push my speed until he scent stopped. It was the river from earlier, the only difference was it was no longer clear. It was now red with a tint of brown from dirt and blood. I stopped dead in my tracks staring at the horrifying sight. A mangled body lay beside the river, but that body was not Jay. The alpha and beta come to a stop alongside me staring at the scene. The alpha lifted his head and howled, as did the beta. They were howling for their loss, as they finished we heard others in the distant. They both began to whine in sadness as I straightened up and howled as loud and emotion filled as I could. Their third was dead. All because of Jay. I instantly jumped and began running at full speed trying to find his scent or that of another runner nearby. I turned my head to see an angry alpha and beta after me. They were angry for they're loss and wanted something to make up for it. Their "replacement" was to take me in his place, and soon Jay as well. A sharp left brought me to a small cabin. The door scratched and hanging on one hinge, vines and other plants growing on the sides and through the busted window. The best thing about it though, was jays scent was all over it. I ran into the cabin and into the back bedroom to find my dear Jay wearing scraps for clothes, scratched and blood covered while slumped in the corner of the room. I shifted and rushed to his side checking for any major injuries that were not already healing. His scratches were gone and the alpha and beta far back mourning their loss as we lay in the bed with no heat. "Jay. can I ask you a question?" I whispered turning towards him in his arms. "Yeah." He whispered back. "Why don't you ever just abandon me when packs like this show up. I mean it's obvious they're purpose was to get me and sell me or force me to be the alphas mate and Luna. So why not leave me?" I questioned. "Sky I don't care who's after you or us. Your the most important thing in my life, hell, your the only importance in my life. Without you I would be lost and alone." He whispered pulling me into his chest and kissing my forehead. Satisfied with his answer I snuggled closer into him and drifted into a dreamless sleep.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey! Sorry it took so long to update. It's been kinda hectic around here but enough excuses. I'm off for two weeks for Christmas break so I'll be posting a lot more. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and enjoy the next one!
Until next time..
-❤️Britt-