7

Jay

"Good night Sky. I'll never let anything hurt you. I promise." I whispered after she'd fallen asleep. I kissed her head one last time as she snuggles further into me as I fell into a dream filled with her an four future.
-dream-
We're in the middle of a field as I stood stiff in a black v-neck and jeans hanging low on my hips. Sky pranced around the field with a small girl, both in day dresses that reached their knees. Sky's was a beautiful blue as the small girls was a soft pink. Suddenly, I was in a hospital room surrounded by white walls, a window, and a bed that held a barely breathing Sky on it. The small girl was at least two years older was sat on my lap sobbing into my shirt as the monitor line went straight and the beeping ceased.
-Dream end-
I was woken by something shaking next to me. I looked down to see Sky awake and shaking in fear, her eyes fixed on the door. Suddenly a crash echoed through the cabin followed by loud footsteps. I pushed Sky behind me and shifted crouching on the ground to pounce on whatever came through that door. "Hey man wanna just tell the boss their not here so we don't have to check this whole place. I wanna go home man I miss izzy." a deep voice complained. "Heck yes dude lets go. I'm starving. Besides I got all the hot ladies back at the pack waiting hungrily for my arrival!" Another voice bragged. The footsteps continued until all I could hear was fading paws. I shifted and turned to see Sky's wolf Sage standing behind me with a funny look upon her face. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned. *nothing Jay you just look cold that's all. Well that and you have dust all over you* she laughed. "Oh hush and shift" I chuckled. I began looking for any kinds of clothes around the cabin and found an entire closet full of tight jeans and shirts and black jackets. "Sky!! Get in here!" I screamed as I put on black jeans a tight black v-neck and a black jacket. "What now Jay?" Sky asked as she walked into the room stopping at the sight before her. "Dang Jay. you look good in black! Just saying!" She commented. "Why thank you! Now get your butt in these clothes. I bet you look even better!" I stated winking playfully. Sky put on the clothes and grabbed a few pairs before stuffing them in a duffel bag in the closet and checking out the rest of the cabin for anything else. We found a basement door underneath the bed that led to a dark staircase. I found a flashlight and began walking down the stair with Sky attached to my jacket. After two flights of stairs we reached a basement filled with weapons and different kinds of plants. I stepped onto the basement floor and froze at the smells that I received. Silver, wolves bane, and the two mixed. There were silver knifes dipped and infused with Wolves bane along with many other weapons. Then it hit me. We're in a hunters stash building. "Sky were leaving now. Go Sky were in a hunters stash building." I whispered as we ran back up the stairs and into the woods with our supplies. *back into the woods we go!* I shouted sarcastically into the mind link. *Away from one trouble and into another!* Sage yipped as we ran deeper into the forest.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
So here's another chapter thanks to the people who read it. I hope I get more readers and that my way toad stops messing up! It's being goofy on how many reads I have on certain chapters. So in case I can't update. Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! And any other celebration there is that I'm not aware of!! Love you guys!
Until next time
-❤️Britt-