2

Sky

Someone was shaking me. On instinct I shot my arm up and my fist collided with someone's face, I opened my eyes to be greeted with the glaring son and an angry Jay. "What was that for!!!" He screamed while holding his jaw. "For trying to wake me up you idiot!" I smirked before busting into a fit of giggles. " you'd think after all theses years living with me you'd remember not to wake me up." I mumbled once my giggles were replaced with mumbles as I walked over and began stuffing our bag with the items we removed last night. Once everything seemed right we shifted and and I forced Jay to carry the duffel bag while I ran ahead and caught a rabbit for each of us. I ate the smaller one since Jay is bigger and needs more meat, we scarfed them down and took off deeper into the woods and on to piss off some more territorial alphas.
We've been running for almost five hours now without a break for water or food and we're both begging to slow down. *can we stop for a break Jay? Please I'm hungry!!!* I shouted through the mind link before he jumped from the sudden loudness. *dear lord woman your going to bust my ear drums one day with that loud mouth of yours! Sure we can stop. I'll catch a deer or something.* he stated while walking through the little river and out of sight. I dramatically slumped to the ground in the middle of the river, and let me tell you this water felt amazing!! I walked back into the small clearing filled with little white and pink flowers. Ever step I took butterfly's flew into the air as I leaped around trying to
Catch them with my paws, but sadly just crushed them. I settled for rolling in the flowers to make me smell better and to have a little fun. I was laying in the flowers with my ear to the ground when I began hearing paws hitting the ground and twigs snapping left and right. I leaped up into the branches of a great oak tree and positioned myself so I was covered by the leaves. A buck burst through the tree line with Jay hot on its tail, but oh Jay would not get this one. I leaped from the branch and onto the buck bringing it to the ground and clamping my jaws on its neck providing the fatal blow to the young buck. * Hey!! I had him! Why do you always do that Sky!* he laughed and shook his big furry he add and growled playfully. * Because I like watching you suffer! Your like I got it I got it! oh no I don't Sky got it!* I mocked. *whatever! I don't sound like that and just hush! I wanna eat this deer in peace!* Jay growled with a little giggle. We ate as much meat as our stomachs would allow before drinking the river water and laying down for a quick nap.
I awoke to the sound of paws hitting the ground, maybe twenty or more. " Jay!! Wake up! Now!! Wolfs are coming!" I screamed shaking his shoulders. "Get your big lazy butt up before we get killed!!" I shouted as I slapped him. "What's Wro- holy crap Sky! Why didn't you tell me wolfs were coming! Come on you dingo!!" Jay hollered before shifting and grabbing the bag. I shifted and took off next to him as the pounding steps continued. The beating of paws continued for ten minutes as the chase continued. We came to a clearing and jumped into a grand oak tree and shifted so we could climb higher and pulled out the pills we took from the last pack, the pills stopped our scent for 6 hours. We watched as a group of men led by an alpha entered the clearing and stopped as if what they were searching for disappeared.
They wanted us.
The alpha and what appeared to be his third or beta began walking the meadow and searching trees. After they checked most of the trees excluding the one we were in the alpha nodded his head and they left to try and find our scent in the forest. I slowly climbed out of the tree and caught the duffel bag as Jay jumped to the ground. Jay immediately pulled me into a hug mumbling about how he's sorry he didn't wake up and we could have been captured and killed when suddenly he stopped talking and his embrace became tighter. A menacing growl sounded around the clearing. " You two are coming with me!" The voice bellowed. I slowly turned to meet the eyes of the alpha who was tracking us down. I took a step forward earning yet another growl from the man across from me. "Fat chance buster! How about no!!" I hollered reading myself for our normal plan to escape search parties. Jay growled at the advancing alpha and tapped his foot three times before we began our plan. I began walking forward and captured the alpha's attention as Jay slipped into the forest un noticed by all who's eyes were glued to me.
" I'm not sure you quite understand the situation my dear dear alpha. You see I'm not just any runner. I'm the runner who has been searching her whole life to find the perfect alpha to mate. I want power and love and my darling. I choose you.." I cooed as I walked closer to him swaying my hips and batting my eye lashes. "Then come to me my precious runner and I will give you whatever you wish for!" The alpha bellowed. I approached the man and wrapped my arms around his neck and locking eyes. "What do I wish for you ask? To see you in the dirt as I escape you.." I whispered into his ear. I then grabbed his head smashing it into my knee, knocking his feet out from under him and kicking him in his goods to keep him there as I sped off into the forest where I followed jays scent.
"I have returned!!" I announced waltzing up to Jay as he lifted me off the ground and spun me around. "I swear Sky you were born to be an actress." Jay laughed before setting me down. "I know right! Now let's get a move on before that demanding alpha comes back!" I said giggling. We shifted and I took the bag in my mouth before running along side Jay back into the lovely forest we so dearly love.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well second chapter in one day...
Comment and vote please!! Anyway sorry if it sucks or has any errors. Hope you enjoyed it!!
Until next time
-❤️ Britt-