14

Max

I've been waiting in this white office for two days, and with nothing to show for it. Nothing's changed but her physical appearance. She's become skinnier and paler as well. My doctors say she should have awoken by now but if she doesn't wake by tomorrow that will test everything again. Jay is completely stressed to the limit as am I, he happens to keep himself together while I tend to let my emotions take control of me. At least that's what my mother told me when I shifted out of anger or sadness. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a small gasp escaping from the lips of the woman next to me. Her hand immediately tightened on mine as her body shook and loud long screams emitted from her. Nurses and a doctor flooded into the room checking her vitals, blood pressure, heart beat, and anything else they could and left. She eventually stopped screaming and shaking but never let my hand go, which was quite comforting knowing she wouldn't let me go even when she knew she wasn't holding me at all. The doctor suddenly walked through the door with clipboard in hand and glasses on. "Uh, Alpha it appears she's in some sort of dream state rather then a coma. So we need to examine this further but I doubt you will want to watch." He told me while flipping throughout the pages. "I can take it doctor. When do you start?" I questioned. "Okay, we start now Alpha. right this way." he spoke as we began moving down a hall Sky in my arms and the machines following. I laid her down on a bed that was connected to some sort of monitor. The doctors finished with the hooks, cords and needles then all eyes in the room focused on the screen.
A black wolf with bright orange eyes suddenly appeared, it sat and watched my darling Sky walk towards him. I couldn't help but growl a little as he stood and walked to her. She immediately began backing away as he spoke soft sickening words. "Hello my darling! Do you miss me already?" He smirked and shifted as she shook and backed away. "Leave me alone!" She screamed. "Oh but darling I can not. I will have you in my arms soon enough and that pesky mate of yours will be out of the way." he whispered in her ear. "Get away from me! You will not have my mate!" She growled as her eyes glowed a light blue. At the sight of her eyes the man backed away in shock as the picture began to shake and crack. Sky and the man soon turned into two unrecognizable figures which then disappeared completely as Sky shot from the bed.
She immediately jumped off the bed and into my arms shaking. I carried her throughout the hospital, across the field, and into the house. As we reached my room I could feel small droplets of water on my shoulder. I layed down on the bed with Sky above me and began calming her small stream of tears and sharp breaths. She eventually got still and her breathing became steady signaling she was asleep. I moved the small strands of hair out of her flawless face and stroked her cheek with my thumb, causing a smile to appear in her sleep. I encircled her waist and pulled her closer to my body. She snuggles into my chest spreading tingles throughout it helping me drift into a peaceful slumber with the best mate I could ever ask for. "Goodnight Sky." I whispered kissing her forehead and falling asleep myself.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I'm so sorry for the wait on this update I was sick once again with double ear infection and the flu but I used the week off school to try and pump this out in between my naps and different medicines. I hope you liked it! Comment vote message me with any opinions! I'd love to hear from you guys!! So until next time.
-❤️Britt-