Chapter 3 ~ Bonding with the Boys

Laura's Pov

So Jack and I made up. Me and Cam are walking to Tyler's house to get my stuff. I walked in and Tyler's little sister, Annabelle ran up to Cam and started fangirling.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE CAMERON DALLAS!" "Well I see you're a big fan. What's your name?"

"I'm Annabelle, but most people call me Annie." "I'll leave you two. I'm gonna go get my stuff."

I went upstairs into Tyler's room and he was making out with Faith.

"EWWWWWWWWW PDA!!" Faith said, "No. It's not PDA. Because we aren't in public."

Brandon said, "They've been like this since you left. It's disgusting." "Well they can get back to it as soon as I get my stuff."

"No. They'll kill me." "You don't have to stay."

"I can come back home with you?" "Um. That's not my choice. I have like 10 guys at my house right now."

"I'll just go to Jaclyn's." "You do that."

I grabbed my stuff and said bye to everyone. I went downstairs and Annie and Cam were taking pictures together.

"Cmon Cam." Annie said, "No he can't leave."

"I will bring him back soon. Don't worry." She hugged him and then hugged me.

"I love you baby girl." "I love you too."

Then we left. We walked back to the house. I went in and put my stuff in my room. I went back downstairs and said, "Okay. So I'm gonna need introductions. I'm new to this magcon boy thing." Everyone introduced themselves.

Then Jack said, "Well I'm Jack. And you should already know me. Because I live with you." I hit his arm and said, "Shut up. No one wants to hear an intro from you."

Cam wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "She's right dude." "See Cam and I both don't want an intro from you."

Nash said, "So what are we gonna do today?" "Well this bitch is hungry."

Hayes said, "How about McDonalds?" "That's suffice."

Cam said, "Damn. You're one of those smart kids. Using dem big words." Jack said, "She's been in AP classes since she was a freshman."

"Wow thanks for making me sound like a nerd." "Oh anytime."

Cam said, "I think it's cute." Then he kissed my cheek.

Jack said, "Watch it Cam." Cam said, "Sorry."

I said, "Jack. No need to be overprotective." "Always need to be overprotective. These boys are crazy."

"And you aren't?" "Well I am crazy. But that doesn't mean they aren't crazier."

I rolled my eyes and we all went to Mcdonalds. We got out of the car and Cam said, "Laura get on my back."

"I can walk." "But princesses shouldn't have to."

"Ugh fine. Since you called me a princess." I hopped on his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

We walked into McDonalds and Jack said, "I got your order little sis."

"Kay." Cam said, "Hayes you got mine?" He nodded.

He carried me over to a table and sat me down in the booth. He sat next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"So is this like this a lot?" "Never this bad."