Chapter 42

I wake up in my bed with a banging headache. Then everything hit me from last night, the drinks, Simon kissing that girl, the talk me and Charlie had.

I turn over and see Charlie lying next to me asleep. Thankfully we both had our clothes on from yesterday so I'm guessing he just crashed the night.

I get up out of bed and into my bathroom. I take off my clothes and put my dressing gown on. I clean my face and then head downstairs to get myself some medicine for this headache.

I got down to the bottom of the stairs and heard talking from the living room. I just ignored it and went straight to the kitchen. I got two glasses of water and a packet of ibuprofen. I put them on the table and turn around to see Vik and Simon walk in.

Simon: Hey Lee.

I just ignore him.

Vik: What's up Kay?

Me: Oh I don't know why don't you ask him.

I say and point at Simon. I popped out two pills and took them quickly.

Simon: What have I done?

Me: Don't act like you don't know. You fucking kissed a girl yesterday and you wasn't even drunk.

Simon: You can't say shit about that. Charlie is literally still in your bed from whatever happened yesterday. You fucking told me he was a friend that's it.

Me: It's not like we slept together. We both had our clothes on.

Simon: Oh did you now.

He point back at me in nothing but my dressing gown.

Me: Just forget it.

I grab the glass and packet of pills and begin to walk out the kitchen.

Vik: Kaylee wait.

I stop and turn around to look at Vik.

Vik: Look this may sound a bit harsh but if a girl was leading me on for nothing then I'd move on too.

I look back at Simon who just had his head down and then I turn around and walk back upstairs.

I get to my room and put the water and pills by Charlie. I go over to my pc and just play some minecraft. I didn't want to speak to anyone at the moment.

About 40 minutes later Charlie wakes up and grunts. I turn around in my chair and look at him. He looks at me and then his eyes widen and he quickly checks under the covers to see if he still had clothes on.

Charlie: Thank fuck for that.

Me: Wow am I really that vile.

Charlie: I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want to fuck you that's all.

Me: Good well there's some water there and also some ibuprofen to help your headache.

Charlie: What's up with you?

Me: Nothing why?

Charlie: I can tell when something's wrong Kay. Now tell me.

He sits up and takes a tablet. I walk over to the bed and lie down on it.

Me: Fucking Simon man. Why doesn't he understand that I like him?

Charlie: Maybe because you actually haven't spoken about it to him. Why don't you go to his room, apologise and tell him how you feel.

Me: Apologise for what. I ain't done shit.

Charlie: I know but it makes you seem like the bigger person. Just do it, it'll help I promise.

I just shrug my shoulders and get up. I tell Charlie he can go on my pc if he wants and then I walk out the room. I go over to Simon's and gently knock on his door.

Simon: Come in.

I open the door and walk in slowly. He turns around from his desk and just waits for me to speak. I close the door and walk closer towards him.

Me: I just wanted to apologise.

Simon: For what?

Me: I don't know. Leading you on I guess. But to be honest I'm not leading you on because hopefully one day we'll be together because I really do like you Simon and I hope you feel the same. I know you feel the same, do you feel the same?

He stands up and takes a few steps towards me. He puts his hand on my chin and moves my face up to look at him. He looks at me in my eyes and his eyes sparkled back. He then leant his head in and kissed me. I wasn't long but wasn't a short little peck either.

Simon: Does that answer your question?

I nod and just feel warm and fuzzy inside. I guess I really do love this boy.

Simon: You wanna know what's funny?

Me: What's that?

Simon: In school we used to be all over each other but now it's like a big deal that we kiss.

Me: We can go back to how we were if you want that.

I say and wink at him. He looks at me and grins. He then picks me up and takes me over to his bed. Then he lies me down and climbs on top of me and we start to make out with each other.

We lie back in the bed breathing heavily. My head was on his chest and he was drawing on my back with his fingers.

Me: I'm gonna go for a shower okay Si.

Simon: Yeah me too actually.

I get up and put my dressing gown back on and say goodbye to Simon. I walk out his room and back into mine. I'm guessing Charlie went home because he wasn't in my room anymore.

I get into my shower and wash my body. It only took a few minutes so I got out quickly and just put some comfortable clothes on.

I then go downstairs to the kitchen just to get some food as I haven't eaten today. There I see all the guys and Charlie just staring at me.

Me: What?

They still all just look at me like I've done something wrong.

Me: Why are you all staring at me?

Just then Ethan let out a little chuckle and then covers his mouth making the other boys laugh.

Vik: Well done for ruining it Ethan.

Me: What were you doing?

Josh: We were trying to scare you by thinking you've fucked something up.

Me: Well that'll never happen because I'm just perfect and never get into trouble.

Tobi: Yeah because that sounds right doesn't it.

Me: Shut it you. Anyways what are you all doing here anyways?

Harry: Well we came to film a video together but had to delay it a bit.

Me: How come?

Simon: They heard us...

Me: Oh. Erm. Well. I'm gonna grab some food and then head upstairs...

Charlie: You can help me film if you want.

Me: Yeah sure then.

The guys walk to the living room where they were filming and I quickly grab myself a left over sandwich from the fridge. I go over to the living room and sit behind one of the cameras and keep and eye on it while they do their video.