Weirdos

TINE

WHAT. JUST. HAPPENED. ????.

Let me summarize it to you, I woke up 6AM in the morning, drove my car and arrived an hour before 8AM in the meeting place. Take note, I didn't have any chance to eat my breakfast properly. And then after waiting for almost an hour, there's a loud blag on the door and a guy walks in and suddenly ask me about things that I answered honestly and he ended up losing his consciousness. And out of much panic I managed to carry him myself from tenth floor to the parking lot to get him to the hospital nearby.

God, What did I do to deserve this?

I stand immediately as I saw the doctor heading towards me.

"How's the patient?" I asked calmly.

"He just lost his consciousness because of a sudden shock, but he's okay now. Are you his brother?" the doctor asked me. Looking at me as if he's trying to remember me.

"Oh, no haha he's a.. uhm- friend." I answered biting my tongue. Friend, huh? I don't even know his fucking name for fuck sake.

"Oh, I see. By the way just call his relatives to let them know what happened to him. I gotta go." he said not looking at me, still acting like he's thinking about something.

I just let out a deep sigh and nodded. How am I supposed to do that? I don't even know that he exists until today happened. I opened the door and saw the man lying on the hospital bed. Why do I feel like I know him? Aish. I just ignored my thoughts and sat on the sofa and opened the TV.

I guess I have no choice but to wait until the Sleeping beaut- I mean, Handsome wake up.

BOSS

I'm awake but I'm not opening my eyes because I was thinking about my dream last night. My dreams are not a joke, even in my dreams sometimes the ex-boyfriend of my best friend would show up. I'm still sad they broke up and still upset that it happened to them. I'm friends with Sarawat for more than 10 years now, since we're in highschool. I am one to witnessed all the things that happened to him, heartaches and everything.

I just sigh and I rubbed my eyes as I opened them. Huh?! Where am I? Panicking, my eyes roam around the room. And got stuck on the figure of a man who's watching on the TV, continuously scratching his head like a problematic dude, his back is facing me so he didn't notice that I'm already up.

"Who the hell is that?" I exclaimed silently.

I got up slowly not planning on making any sounds. I slowly walk towards him holding the metal holder of my dextrose.

"Thank God you're already awake. Please contact anyone of your relatives so I could go home already. I missed my job interview today because I nurse you the whole day." he dramatically said not looking at me, but I can feel that he's close to crying based on how he complained.

I did not answer.

My eyes widened as he slowly turn his gaze in my direction. Fuck. I remember everything that happened that leads me to be here. How I found him in the conference room. I don't know if I should be thankful because he went to the wrong room instead of going to Sarawat's office but there's one thing I'm sure of, I'm not dreaming. He's here.

TINE

I look at the man standing in front of me looking weird while holding his metal dextrose holder. His mouth is half opened as if he saw something magically unbelievable in front of him. What a weirdo.

"Hey! Wake up, mister! If you want to sleep then go to your bed but before that please give me your phone, I would be the one to call your friends or whoever. I just want to go home already. PLEASE." I pleaded but I made sure I sounded angry too.

He's hesitating but he still gave me his phone. Psh. He should've done this sooner, what a waste of time.

"Who?" I calmly asked.

He looked at me in confusion. What a slowpoke.

"Who am I gonna call?" I cleared out.

"Just dial the contact named, Type's Man" he answered looking at me intently.

"Okay.", weirdo.

dialling.... Type's Man

In line.
M: Bosss!!! I miss you my friend. Did you miss me? How have you been?

I took the phone away from my ear, he's freaking loud. Really loud and energetic. I cough a little before speaking,

T: Hello? Is this Type's Man?Please go here in the hospital near Mr. Guntithanon company. Your friend Boss is here since morning, he fainted, eh. Please come as soon as possib- Hello?? hey? Hello Type's Man? What the?

He freaking hung up the phone without letting me finish what I'm saying. Irritating creature.

I sat at the sofa and lay my head into its arm, so soft.

I was enjoying myself in the sofa when a loud sound from the door shocked the hell out of me again. I swear to God if I have a any heart condition, I'd be dead right now because of these people. Do they even know how to knock?!

I was surprised by a man, I guess he's the one I'm talking to awhile ago. Type's Man. His name's kinda weird though. He ran into the hospital bed shaking his friend's shoulder. God, why am I watching this idiotic scene?

"BOSS! BOSS!! MY FRIEND, WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHAT IS YOUR CONDITION? ARE YOU ILL? I ALREADY CALLED SARAWAT ON MY WAY HERE IN CASE YOU WOULD DIE TONIGHT AT LEAST WE'RE COMPLETE. MY FRIEND, I LOVE YOU AND I THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME A FRIEND LIKE YOU." he said dramatically, i mean, he shouted, filling the room with his voice only. Annoying.

No doubt. They're friends.

Wait, Sarawat? I think I already heard that name before, I said on the back of my head.

My thoughts were interrupted when Boss got up of the bed and shouted back sounded like obviously irritated by his friend who just shouted his lungs out of him.

"Why the hell are you shouting like a big fat cow, Man?! You're adding up my headache and you're hurting my ears!" Boss explained really irritated.

I was watching them from the sofa. I can't help but to burst my laughter because they look like an idiots. An idiot being irritated by another idiot is a different concept. It's kinda entertaining to watch though.

I stopped myself from laughing when I didn't hear anything from them anymore. I caught them looking at me. Looking at Man and his reaction while looking at me, there is no difference from Boss' reaction awhile ago.

Don't freaking tell me he would also faint? If that happens I wouldn't be able to go home because I'll nurse them both. I haven't eaten anything yet so, No freaking way.

Nervous, I got my things and smiled at them and, "Bye guys. I gotta go. Get well soon, Boss. Be healthy so you won't faint easily." I partly joked waving my right hand and run outside.

Woohoo.

What's with these weirdos?
Damn, I'm starving.