Click

TINE

3:00 PM

I woke up and panicked when I realize I was in an unfamiliar room but I remembered where I am when a dog barked at me. Shiaa, I fell asleep in Mr. Wat's private room.

Chin-chin went up to me and rub her head into my chin. Cutee. I thought and giggled because it tickles.

I noticed a plastic bag on the table in front of us. Huh? It wasn't here earlier. I got it up and I saw a sticky note under.

Eat this when you're up, it's your lunch. — Wat. ” I read out.

I opened the plastic and saw a dish, Oh my, it looks so yummy. I turned my head towards Chin's direction when she moaned. Oh, we're both hungry.

Even though I really want to eat, I still managed to change my clothes from the polo that I'm wearing earlier. It's inappropriate to wear only T-shirt in the company and I'm a employee here.

After that, I stormed out of the room to ask Mr. Wat about Chin's food. I saw him almost falling asleep while holding his pen with his right hand. He must be so tired for working all day.

“Mr. Wat?” I called him. He startled a little then looked up at me.

Ahmm, I just wanna ask where is the food of Chin-chin? We're about to eat, join us.” I asked.

“Oh right, I forgot to bring that. There, in the black bag beside the chair.”, he says while pointing the bag.

I got the bag then turned around to face him,

“Okay, thank you. Do you want to eat? Let's go,” I gestured him to come with me which he immediately followed.

I arranged the table into the mini kitchen here and gave Chin her dog food. This dog is hell of a high class, I can say that.

I noticed Mr. Wat didn't followed me so I walked to find him. He's now sitting in the couch while holding his guitar.

“Ai, Mr. Wat, Aren't you gonna eat?” I asked him loud for him to hear me.

“Nope. I just ate awhile ago.” he answered.

“Aw, okay,” I answered and turned my back.

I was about to walk away when he started strumming and sing a familiar song.

Leuk leuk nai jai gor roo gun dee
[Deep down in our hearts, we know each other well]

DEEP!

I walked towards him fast and held his shoulder. He looks so shocked because of what I did but I don't care.

“You are playing deep by Scrubb. OMG. Are you a Scrubb's fan?! Cause I am!”, I exclaimed almost shouting because of so much excitement.

He didn't answer, still staring at me.

“Wait, I'll just eat then we will jam later okay? I'll be back!” I hurriedly said then went to the mini kitchen.

I chomped and chewed my foods as fast as I could. I'm so excited because I've never had a chance singing my favorite songs with someone else. I finished eating my food and washed the utensils then threw out the trash.