Agreed

SARAWAT

Tine started to act weird after he read something in his phone, I tried to ask him but he just said nothing so I got more curious. The moment he excused himself, I immediately followed him silently.

“Hello, Earn? What are you doing later?” I heard him say through his phone. Earn?

I don't know what Earn said that made Tine sighed in relief. He looks so happy while talking to her, he's also unconsciously waving his body as if he's dancing. I glared at him from his behind.

“Okay, okay. Let's just go next time when we're both free, okay? Take care.” I heard him say again before hanging up the phone.

I was startled when suddenly, he turned around. Shit, I got caught.

“Aw, what are you doing here?” he asked me confused while looking at me innocently.

I remembered how he talks to Earn, very different from how he talks to me. My forehead knotted then, Tsss.” I turned around to walk away.

I definitely looked like a fool this morning going to his place without him knowing. Well, I planned this whole thing last night, I would do the things he did to me. The first thing on my list is to make him my boyfriend, ahhm, I mean, his fake boyfriend. But how am I supposed to do that if he's continuously hitting Earn? I sighed and scratches my hair.

Aw! Was he also hitting on a girl back then while asking me to be his fake boyfriend? What's the name of that girl again? Oh! Pear. I should find that girl to help me out.

I texted Man to ask him if he knows something about the girl named Pear, the girl Tine was hitting while we were dating back then. He replied right away saying that he would find her address and will just text it to me later.

I just don't like to say it always but I love my friends, they're so kind.

I put my phone back on my pocket and walked towards the door of the private room to lay down a bit but I was stopped by Tine.

“Hey, are you mad at me?” he asked while playing with his fingers.

“Tsk,” I responded then continue to come in at the private room.

I let the door hanging open in case he wants to come inside. He didn't disappoint me because he immediately followed me then closed the door.

“Hey, what is it? Why are you mad?” he kept asking.

“Nothing, don't mind me. I'll take a nap.” I said then threw myself to the sofa.

I heard him sighed then sat down to the vacant position beside me.

“What am I going to do?” he asked out of nowhere.

“When will I be starting?”

What the hell is he saying? Oh maybe he's talking to someone over the phone. I just ignored him then turned around my body opposite side.

“I thought you wanted my help? You're not even talking to me,” he said again.