Deep

Playing: Deep- Scrubb

TINE

So obviously, I didn't get the job because I didn't make it to the meeting yesterday because of what happened. I face-palmed myself while thinking about it. God, I lost an opportunity because of a stranger. I wonder what's up with those weirdos yesterday.

I wanted to eat somewhere but I don't know where, good thing Phuak invited me and our friends for his food restaurant review. Phuak is now one of the famous vlogger because of his content, food review, mukbang, etc,. in short, food. Everyone loves food.

“It's actually a good thing that I'm having lunch with my friends because I owe them a lot for I couldn't keep up w—” my thoughts were distracted by my phone.

*Phone ringing*
Calling... Fong

"Hello?” I answered.

“Hello, P'Tine? Where are you? We're already here at the restaurant near the University's east gate. Be sure to be here, we missed you so much bro!", he happily exclaimed.

"Okay—okay I'll go now. Pfft. I missed you all too,see you later bro!" I responded almost laughing.

Yeah, it's been years. By the way, the guys I'm about to meet are my friends since childhood. Fong, Ohm and Phuak. The last time I remembered we met was when we were in eighth grade when I had my first heartbreak. Prae Kanawut. And it was vacation so we're just contacting each other thru text messages or chats. And after that everything was a blur to me. I woke up in the hospital with something on my head, they said I was in an accident a month ago so it means I'm unconscious for a whole month and what more shocking is that I am a graduating college student already and under the Faculty of Law with my friends in the University not so far from my hometown.

like...

I'm just a highschool student yesterday and then after a day, I'm a college student? and taking up law? confusing, right? But I had no choice so I just continued what they said that I've started. I continued my law study but at home, yes, I'm homeschooled. For almost freaking 4 years. I know that's crazy.

I wiped away the thoughts on my mind when I saw them inside the restaurant waving their hands at me, looking like an excited kids longing for their candies.

Fong didn't let me reach our table first, when he saw me he immediately rush to give me a hug. Aww. I never thought my friend would grow up being this sweet. But I can't blame him or them though, my parents are very strict for the past 4 years like, they never let anyone visit me in the house after I sent home from the hospital. The only thing that can allow them to see me is in video call but they are still watching on who I am talking to.

I hugged him back as I laugh with my other friends 'cause Fong started to be emotional again. Oh, my bestfriend.

We reached the table and my other two friends stood up and gave me a welcoming hug.

We're talking about a lot of stuff while eating and Fong keeps on recording a video for Phuak's review. Phuak is too busy eating, he probably forget about his business.

Hurryy. Try it, Tine. And I'll record your reaction." says Fong, who's now smiling from ear to ear.