Together again

Listen to “Together- Scrubb” for a better finale feels while reading this chap. You're welcome! ❤️

TINE

Love.

One word that has a lot or maybe has no  definition at all.

For you, what is love?

Is it something that you feel towards someone who knows you better than anyone? The feeling that makes your heart pounds like it wants to go out from your chest.

Love, most of the time, was being misinterpreted to appreciation.

We appreciate someone we love because of what they're doing and what they've done to us. But being appreciated like that would never be the basis of loving someone. It's just a part of that.

Loving someone is never easy. You have to go through storms to meet the ends that you want to be.

Just like us.

Those years that we've been separated from each other didn't win to break our feelings apart. I may have forgotten about us but my heart knows where it belongs... that helped me find my way back.

Of course, I'm thankful to God that he filled my guy with such patience for waiting and stubbornness to break the ice between us again.

Even though sometimes I couldn't handle his naughtiness, it's getting away the best of me.

“Hey... 10 more minutes please.” I heard Sarawat complaint beside me.

I tried to get up on the bed but he just tighten his hug and put his face on my neck. Okay, 10 minutes.

I'm just playing with his hair while waiting for him to wake up.

Never did I imagine that we'd be able to be in this state. I'm so happy. I thought while playing with his hair and staring at his beautiful face.

I reached for his face and gently touch every part of it. The pointy nose.. those long eyelashes.. thick eyebrows.. the scratch in the corner of his lips that's making him more fine.. and.. his lips.. that lips that..

I looked away remembering what happened last night. I was about to remove my hands off of his face when he suddenly grabbed it and rest his hands above mine. He's smiling while looking at me.

“Done checking me out?”  he asked.

I can feel my face heating up so I immediately grabbed my hands and got up.

“Good thing you're already awake. I'll cook our breakfast.” I said then turned to walk out of the room.

“I was awake the whole time you're caressing my face. I was just enjoying the moment. Pfft—” he said then smirked.

“What's up with your face?” I asked with my serious voice.

He coughed then looked away, forcing his lips not to smile.

“I don't know what you're up to, don't get me wrong, if I was to decide it's no big deal for me because I already saw it years ago and last night but some people may see you outside so please wear something.” he said then lay down in bed again, covering his face with a pillow.

I looked down and saw that I'm naked!! I'M NOT WEARING ANYTHING!!! Does that mean, I was walking around without any clothes on? Holy shit. I immediately ran to the cabinet and wore a shorts and sando. I can feel my face, I'm sure it's so red right now.