Playground

SPECIAL CHAPTER 01: [  Boss & Pear  ]

"Why do you love going places like playground?”

“The one who's always controlled also always wanted to be a controller, and decide for themselves, even once.

Loving someone isn't that hard, they say. I couldn't agree more. It's not hard until you confess and got rejected.

But being rejected is better than being use.

I should've just accepted the rejection to save myself from this.

“Hey, Boss! You okay?” Earn asked. I just nodded then smiled.

“I'll go ahead first, I need to do something.” I said then wave my hand to her and headed to Sarawat's office to say bye.

I was welcomed by him and Tine talking close to each other.  It's been a week since they got back together, it's been a week after I made a fool of myself in front of Pear.

[ FLASHBACK (Chap: Us 02) ]

Everyone is happy watching Tine and Sarawat up the stage but here I am... watching her  watching them with her sad eyes.

I can feel and heart my own heart beating even though voices are filling the place.

It's been years since the last time I saw expressions in her face because she's always either mad or irritated whenever we bump into each other.

“U-uh, thank you so much guys! And sorry for interrupting the event.”

KYAAAAAH!!!”

“OMG!!”

I looked up at the stage to know why the crowd went wilder than earlier and found Wat and Tine kissing. My eyes widened. I immediately ran towards Pear and covered her eyes, I grabbed her wrist and pull her out of the crowd.

Aish! L-let me go!” she hysterically shouted.

She keeps pulling her hands off of me so I had no choice but to let her go because she might get hurt.

We ended up being here at the empty room used by the other performers.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! ARE YOU PLANNING ON MAKING YOURSELF SUFFER AGAIN BY WATCHING THEM OVER AND OVER AGAIN?! HUH?! LIKE BEFORE! WHY ARE YOU SO SELFLESS?!” I exclaimed, catching my breath.

I looked at her and saw her standing and crying on the corner of the room. I couldn't find the right words to say, the sound of her crying is enough to stop me from speaking.

That sound is the least sound that I want to hear since then.

FLASHBACK(Ep13-4/4 & ff additionals)

I can't forget the girl who stepped on my shoe last year at the Music Contest when the Scrubb was performing.