idk

BOSS

I woke up and catch my head with my left hand. Gosh, Was I got drunk? I wandered my eyes and saw that we're at Sarawat's place.

“If Plan A didn't work, we'll probably be in Sarawat's room the next day.”

Huh? So, it means we failed? What happened? I said at the back of my head.

I was startled when Man slammed the door open and gave me one glass of water while throwing me dagger looks. I awkwardly drank, what the hell did I do?

“I'll be the one to do the plan B. Tss, you suck.” he said then walked out. I was shocked by his sudden outburst.

Why is he so mad? I thought then think about what happened last night.

Shit, I kept thinking about Pear that obviously leads me to get drunk. I face palms and sighs. No wonder why Man is mad at me. But it's not my whole fault!! He was the one who mentioned and teased me about Pear yesterday. Tsk!

I got up then did some stretches. I found Sarawat in the living room playing something in his fingers, smirking at me, tsss. I just rolled my eyes then headed to the kitchen.

“I must do the next plan well to erase what I did wrong in Man's mind.” I murmured.

W-wait! The thing that Sarawat was playing earlier, it's the bracelet! Gosh. I went back to the living room and saw the room empty. Sarawat must be taking a shower by no—what? Omg, yes! I immediately went to Sarawat's room and heard water splashing and music in the bathroom. I checked every corner and every possible drawer that he may be able to place the bracelet but I still couldn't find it. I hit the pillow beside me then scratched my head in frustration.

“Aw, Boss?”

I was startled when Sarawat spoke while walking out of the shower room. Shit, I didn't notice that he's already finished. Argh.

“U-uh, the water on the guest room's bathroom is dirty. I think there's a leakage something in it.. uhm, can I use yours? Man is not opening his door, eh.” I reasoned out.

He looked at me confused but still nodded. I immediately ran inside the bathroom then let out a deep sigh. Gosh, that was close.

My eyes widened when I saw the bracelets in front of the bathroom mirror. I almost congratulate myself for making excuses that lead me here. I took the bracelet inside my pocket then flush the toilet.

“Can I stay here? Y-you know, just to lessen the electricity expenses so let's just use one air-con!” I heard Man's voice outside. He must be scheming to get these bracelets.

I went out of the bathroom. Man looked at me, surprised. I just gestured him an okay sign and his eyes widened. I winked at him then looked at Sarawat who's busy searching for movies.

“Thanks bro. I'll go now, I'll sleep in my place.” I said then stormed out of his place.

To: Inspector's nuisance

I got it.

Replied:

Thanks. I'll do my part.

I took my phone inside my pocket after I read his message. The tables have turned.

I took my phone out again when I felt it's vibrating. I saw Boss is calling me, I smirked then declined the call. I stopped walking then typed a reply.