III: Osamu

The place was pretty dark, you thought, even if it was the most obvious thing anyone could comment upon entering. But it was expected of a party. It was dimly lit, and the flashing lights were enough to see anyone and whatever dirty deed they were doing. 

The music was booming and some groups have already staked claim to a couple of rooms and spots. Not that you cared anyway, your only desired spot is near the free-flowing cocktails and the bartender. 

"So where's the bathroom?" You immediately asked Dave and he raised an eyebrow but he pointed the direction anyway. You were making a mental note of the places you'd be later on so it's better to ask now rather than finding out the hard way.

"The lines are pretty long though." He said but you were a pro at waiting in line so it didn't matter. "There's a private room upstairs and it has a larger bathroom. Just call for me and they'll let you in." He added with a wink and you only rolled your eyes.

"But ain't that the best place for quickies?" You asked shamelessly and he gave you a face palm expression. "You're Y/N alright." 

"So where's the alcohol?" You asked and he guided you once again. 

There were a couple of girls in there and they seemed like they were already mooching off of other guys. Just the type of people you like.

"And the food?"

"Food only gets delivered upstairs, sweetie." Dave told you and you crossed your arms. "I'll skip the food part then." You declared and walked towards rhe counter. 

"Should I accompany you?" He asked and you giggled. "You have company, right? I'll be fine." You assured him but he seems skeptical but he only nodded. 

"If you need me, just text me. I'll be upstairs." 

You nod and watch him go up. The site only made you realize that Dave really was a social elite and an athlete despite not knowing what sports he played. So of course he has access to that place. But you weren't interested in going up. There may be familiar faces in there and you didn't want to trouble. 

You catch a glimpse of some of the men inside the private room looking at you from the glass walls. You gave them a sly smile. Then motioned your hand that was challenging them to come closer. You turn your back slowly after doing so and proceeded to the bartender's counter. 

You were already looking forward to drinking, and you could already taste the alcohol. But before you could even get there, you had already been surrounded by a couple of men.