VII: Caged

(A/N: Hotness alert)

You didn't know what time it was. But your babysitter had temporarily left you in a company of girls. They had been glaring at you for stealing their date for the night and you knew. The glances they've been directly throwing at one of the Miya twins were enough evidence. It reeked of admiration and longing and you wanted to laugh since he wasn't even paying them any attention. You wondered how he could easily command these girls to do his bidding. It was unlike him and you were intoxicated enough to not really see this as a problem. 

But you feel bad for these girls, as they crave for things they couldn't really get. 

"Your first time here?" One of the girls sat close to you and asked in a mocking tone implying that you had been drunk early on because it was your first time in a party. She had leaned close enough so you could hear since the music made it impossible for her to be menacing at a distance. She was trying to pick a fight but you had other plans. In your state, for you, nothing was impossible. 

You smile curtly and leaned towards her ear, "Does it look like it's my first time?" You say and blew slightly on her ear. She blushed heavily and you only looked at her, amused. You were hot enough to do anything you want regardless of your victim's gender or sexuality. It was an experience that had proven itself effective for countless times. You could hear someone whistling at what you just did and you gave them a wink. 

Your eyes wandered inside the room, trying to get a good grasp of what the interior was. You had initially rushed to the bathroom so this was your only time to familiarize yourself with the stage you'll let loose on. The room had its own bar to your surprise where liquor just keep pouring out. If you had known that it was like this, you'd probably attached yourself to Dave earlier. 

Speaking of the devil, where was your good friend, Dave? You tried to put out your phone, realizing you couldn't find it anywhere. You thought hard, coming up with the conclusion that you might have left it on the bathroom. You've always been lucky whenever you lost your things. People were too drunk to steal from where you come from. And you had the same, hoping mindset. 

But a crowd suddenly arrived, socializing with the girls your babysitter had left you with. And just like that, you slipped away undetected, making your way to the bathroom that strangely had a guy outside of it. He looked like a pushover and was keeping watch. "Sorry, my friend's in there." He said as he noticed you approaching. 

"Ehh..." You slurred and he realized you were drunk rather early on. He looked at you from head to toe subconsciously, a blush making its way on his cheeks. And he keeps looking at you until he becomes stunned. You giggled at his reaction as it was the usual reaction you got for the night. You weren't aware why they all reacted the same way nor did you need to know the reason why.