VI: Warnings

You met the Miya twins a couple of years ago. You had a friend who's dating a guy that was on the volleyball team and you often fixed the misunderstanding they always have. 

You were mature and understanding, a girl who tried to view every situation based on everyone's perspective and you unconsciously drew attention to yourself because of that. You spoke with a frankness that could easily drive anyone you don't like, away. And you easily befriended Miya Osamu because of this, as you two often appeared like a roasting duo.

But you met his twin, Miya Atsumu differently. Your personality clashed. If he was an immature baby, you were a mature nanny, and you would often be branded as his mom. You may be frank, but Atsumu Miya was on a different level. He was an asshole, a fact known to many people. While you at least have the decency to control your mouth, he doesn't. He was different. 

Your first meeting with him always brought you to laughter. And you could even imagine it perfectly as if the whole thing happened yesterday.

You attended an acquaintance party for new students a few years back. And your friends were all eager to go so you didn't have a choice but to go with the flow, as it was a must for new friends to spend most of their time together. You didn't want to be the odd one out of the group. So you attended. And boy, things turned out different from what you expected it to be. 

Miya Atsumu was hitting on you in that party and you gave him two words that captured or more like annoyed him to no end. 

He gave you his signature shit-eating grin and had you cornered in a wall. You didn't really understand why you were being hit on. You wore a white dress and had a cardigan over it, that emphasized nothing on your body. But despite the lack of effort in your outfit, he had caught you in a kabedon and has your full attention. You gulped as you looked at him bravely, mentally practicing to say the two words that have always helped you get out of trouble since you started studying in Japan. 

"No...No japanese." You said in straight english, where these two things could be easily deduced: you were a foreigner despite not looking like one and you don't speak Japanese. 

It felt like he was too dumbfounded after he heard what you said.

You wanted the earth to swallow you up in embarrassment as this was the most comical thing you've ever done in a while. 

Atsumu Miya had never been turned down before. And to be turned down in such a way made him as pissed as hearing a squealing bitch while he was serving.