IV: Sugar Daddy

You had always been taught good manners at parties— that if you arrived late, you have to catch up with the booze that everyone had drunk at the party. And that was what you were doing. You were gulping cocktails like it was nothing and you were already on your third cup. They were your starters before you really begin drinking. Plus, your real drinks have already been lined up, just waiting to be drunk. 

You could feel the stares around you. You've lost count at how many free drinks you were getting since you've been seated. And you've worn this dress for this reason. This is your "ez-free-drinks battle armor" after all. 

You've been having doubts about this party but it disappeared when you were able to mooch off of other people. Even the girl beside you was offering you her own drink.

You weren't a social butterfly, that was the truth. But it was a different matter when you're drunk. You can talk to anyone with ease once alcohol hit your system. 

But someone suddenly grabbed your arm and you looked back, recognizing the familiar face. His eyes widened as he looked at you, he was reacting exactly as Dave earlier and you found it strange, as you know he isn't really like this. He was wearing a long sleeves turtle neck and he had his varsity jacket over it. But you needed to get him out of the trance he was having.

"OSAMU!" You beamed as you waved your hand over his face. 

"Y/N?" He asked and you tilted your head before nodding. 

"You're really Y/N?" He whispered and you immediately hit his head. He squirmed before rubbing the part you just hit, "Its really you, alright." 

You smiled at him, seeing him for the first time in a while and he looked around you, realizing you were holding your liquor pretty well, and you have a line of glasses. 

He sighed before asking, "Don't tell me you came here alone?" You nodded honestly and it looked like he was gonna get a head ache. "We need to talk." He said and you frowned. You didn't like hearing the idea of leaving your drinks when you just got started, especially when you managed to obtain company. 

"Drink with me then?" You offered the empty seat beside you and he only sat down. 

"Here you go." You offered him a glass and he immediately gulped it down. "Hold your horses, big boy." You laughed and he raised an eyebrow. "You're tipsy, aren't you?" He asked. He could tell from the way you were talking. 

"I'm getting there." You replied honestly. "You don't need me to remind you what type of drunk you are, right?"