Chapter 1: Halloween Night

Let me begin this story by describing the main idea. But first, let me introduce myself. I'm Cathy. I'm 12 years old, and I'm part of a 26-student class. I have black hair, I'm a bigg nerd, and I LOVE The Wanted. Duhh, they're sooo dreammyy.

It was on a Halloween evening, when, a few 7th grade students were walking home from a party.

"Hey Emma!" I said. "How was the Halloween party? Where WERE you?"

"I was... around." she replied. "DON'T TALK TO ME."

"Why not?" I replied, "you're talking to me."

"I'm not in the mood."

"Are you sure? Tell me where you were the whole time."

"It's none of your business."

"You're my friend. Of course it is."

"Well, you may think that, but I'm not your friend."

"Emma..."

"Don't 'Emma' ME!!!!!"

My classmates looked at me, confused, as Emma speed-walked away. Emma was usually the happy and hyper one. But not today, we all guessed.

Alex interrupted the confusion by asking, "Umm guys? Remember when that chocolate--"

"Ohhhhhh..." we all replied, remembering what had happened when the chocolate fountain went crazy and sprayed chocolate at us. We started to laugh. Peter laughed the hardest.

"What are we going to do about it?" Cyrus asked.

Peter replied, as a joke, "LICK IT OFF." No one laughed.

Peter looked around, he didn't seem surprised. I chuckled a bit.

"What's wrong with Emma?" Vinh asked.

We all shook our heads and walked.

Richard suggested, "Let's go to the laundromat then." We walked around the corner and took off our costumes (don't worry, we all had clothes underneath) and threw them into the washing machine. As we waited, we dared each other. We dared Arianna to call Bloody Mary. She refused, as Geoffrey shouted "WE TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!" the class went silent.

Arianna was scared. To be honest, I was too. Arianna said, "please, can I not?"

The costumes were done being washed. It took another hour at least to dry them all. Joe said, "well, there's a bathroom right there. All you gotta do is lock the door, turn off the lights, and stand in fr--"

"AHHH! NOOOOOOO!" Arianna cried. "STOOP! ........fine." We all gasped and looked around. "I'll do it." She walked into the bathroom, and closed the door. We could tell she locked it. We all looked at Geoffrey, he had an evil look on his face. We were interrupted by a scream.

It was Arianna.