Chapter 22: Lights Out

Everything turned to black.

I woke up and found Frannie lying on top of Joe, probably by accident, and laughed a bit. My phone was dead. 

"GUUYYYSSSSSS!!!" I screamed, my voice cracked.

"Oh my goodness Cathy what is wrong with--AAHHH!!! I'M BLIND I'M BLIINNDD!!!!!" Cyrus yelled.

"The lights are out."

"Oh."

The class was waking up. well, 10% of the class.

Joe yawned, "What the heck happened up here?"

"Blackout."

The rest of them said "oh" synchronizingly. 

"C'mon," I said, "Let's get out of here." Gladly there were little lights from windows in nearby rooms and we reached the elevator.

"The electricity is out, I don't think the elevator will be useful." Frannie stated.

"Yeah," Anna said.

Julia shouted, "I SENSE THAT THE LIGHTS ARE GOING TO TURN ON IN ABOUTTTT..."

The lights turned on. Then off. That was helpful.

I suddenly tripped over something on the ground. Theeennnn the lights turned on and I saw a body. Turning it over with my hands, I gasped, "Guys. Clarissa got stabbed."

Clarissa almost puked seeing Clarissa's guts pulled out. Frannie just cried, "ew."

"WHAAATTT???" Cyrus exclaimed.

"Okay well whoever did this has to do with Emma and her evil people." I said.

"Probably Emma." Frannie had her hands behind her back and said it like it wasn't a problem.

"Frannie...." my eyebrows raised, "can I see your hands?"

As Julia crept slowly to see what Frannie held in her hand, Frannie jerked the other way, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING JULIA?"

"I don't wanna do this but--" Julia pushed Frannie towards a wall, "What are YOU doing??" down goes a bloody knife with guts stuck to the blade... I technically was disgusted and apparently Anna hid behind me.

"I DIDN'T WANT TO DO IT I WAS FORCED--" Frannie was interrupted by another dim of lights.

"really?" Anna was annoyed. When the lights were on, Frannie was gone, so was Clarissa's gut disected body.

"I told you."