Chapter 16: The Fire

I got a phone call.

"GUUURRLLLL." I heard.

"Huh? Wh-who is this?" I replied.

"Watch . Out, " she said.

"For what? Who are you? What?!"

"Richard... will... perish."

About a year later...

I ran as fast as I could, hearing that Julia's tumours disappeared, and she's okay, very okay now! She survived, her cancer disappeared! I was excited to go see her.

I opened the hospital room door, thinking I was first, but I saw about 10 of my friends surrounding her bed. I blushed, cause I was too hyper. There was Joe, Teresa, Anna, Cyrus, Clarissa, and D.P.  They all stared at me. I walked slowly up to them, and looked at Julia. She was sitting on her bed with her laptop, watching YouTube  videos.

"Julia, search up 'Cat versus Puppy!'" Clarissa shouted, looking directly at her screen.

"No, search up 'Funny Cat Jump Fail." Joe said.

"Wait, wait, "Julia replied, "Aha, I owe you guys. You visited me too much." She put on her blond wig.

On the bus, Julia talked about her experience.

"It was painful," she said, weakly, "But worth it."

"So, we're still best friends riiight?" Anna asked.

"Yes, duh."

"Oh my God!" we heard the driver shout. I looked out front. The bus was on fire.

"OMYGODD.... EVERYONE! OUT THE BACK DOOR!" Teresa shouted, gesturing to everyone.

"Ahh, we're gonna DIIIE!" Cyrus yelled.

"Guys, the fire!" Joe shouted, pointing at the fire. It was spreading to the back of the bus. Me, Teresa, and D.P. were still in the back. I was really scared, and sweating. I looked back. The bus driver fainted. He's dead. D.P. stared at the driver, somehow his eyes, they were laser red. The lasers shot at the head of the driver, and D.P. collapsed, fire rushing out at him and burning him like paper. I stared, mouth wide open, and screamed when a flame touched my wrist. The burn hurt, a lot. Poor D.P.. I hopped out of the bus right away, not wanting to become D.P. at the moment.

A white band-aid was on my wrist, and it hurt, because of the un-soft wool, or whatever the band-aid is made of. Gripping onto the side of the couch, I thought of what D.P. would have felt like, being burnt by that giant flame. Well, they did take his body out, and placed it in the treatment center, wherever that is. I looked around. I was sitting on a fancy, floral couch. There was a bed across the room, with the Hunger Games pictures on it. I saw a few posters on the wall, and pictures. The wall was painted with rainbow patterns. Julia, Teresa, Joe, Clarissa, Cyrus, and Anna were sitting on the other side of the couch.

"Umm, hi," I said, weakly.

"You better?" Cyrus asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

Clarissa sighed, "Well at least the Police took care of D.P. and the driver."

"Yeah," Joe agreed. "D.P. never deserved that."

"Agreed." Cyrus replied.

"I have to leave, but, ahem, I hope your wrist gets better." Anna told me.

"Yeah, thanks," I  smiled, "Julia, is this your room?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Well, I better leave too, cause--"

"Ahhhh! GUYSSS! S-SOMEONE, WAS, SHE, WAS CREEPING!" we heard from outside.

Panicking, we all ran towards the door. Julia grabbed my arm and said, "You should stay."

Sticking my tongue out to her when she left, I sat back down, still, my heart was beating very, very fast. What happened to Anna? Who was stalking her? Why? I thought.

I looked out the window, and down, and I saw a lady with dark red hair, standing in front of a group of friends. My friends. She held a bag with letters on it, I couldn't make them out, but I saw an EA. The lady wore a black skirt, black top, black shoes, but red accessories. Anna was crying and covering her face. I saw blood dripping out from under her hands, while she covered her face. The lady moved a little, and at this angle, I could see what the bag says. DEATH. In dark, large, letters.

In her left hand was a knife, with blood on the edge. Anna got cut.