Chapter 2: The Next Victim

Everyone was shocked, and really really afraid. They never knew one small dare would lead to a death. Arianna died. Policemen were talking over their Walkie-Talkies, the locksmith and the janitors were trying to unlock the bathroom door, parents were calming Arianna's grandmother and mother down, other students were rushing to the laundry house, and we were nearly crying. We looked around to see if Geoffrey was still there. He was gone. Raeya and D.P. arrived.

They looked around. D.P. wasn't sure of what happened, so he just laughed.

"RAEYA! DANIEL! COME! They're opening the door!" I shouted, hand-gesturing them to come over. They looked inside the door. D.P. pushed Raeya down, not noticing the puddle of blood on the floor. She dropped to the floor with a piercing scream. D.P. watched as blood splashed up from the fall. He was shuddering. Raeya looked up at D.P. slowly... as she did, her face went all pale, her eyes were blank, and she grew bloody fangs. She was a zompire. D.P. let out a horrifying scream.

In just seconds, Raeya was growing more to be a zompire, a rare creature only made up. She slowly faded away. D.P. waved his hand where Raeya was, and screamed to the fact that she wasn't there anymore, literally. I only stood there, and gasped. But them I heard myself gasp a strange sound. It sounded like a hungry monster. Like "khh... khh... khhhhh...." It didn't take me long to find out it wasn't me. It was ... from the bathroom. Who else? Arianna. I kept myself from looking in. Something forced me to look in. I didn't want to. I just did. I saw a creature. I wasn't sure about what I saw... but I was sure is... that it was Arianna, back from the dead.