Chapter 17: The Bad Guy

The lady held out the knife, threatening to kill one of them, as I heard, because she shouted it pretty loud. She kept shouting.

"OKAY, WELLL, GUESS WHAT???" she yelled, "NO ONE, NO ONE, NOBODY, IS GOING TO BE FREEEE. I'MMA KILL Y'ALL. ALL OF YOU. THIS IS A WARNING FOR Y'ALL IMMATURE KIDDOS. Y'ALL BETTA WATCH YOUR MOUTHS NEXT TIME Y'ALL TALK TA ME! YOUR FRIEND, ONNA, ALREADY GOT THE FIRST ONE, BETTER WATCH IT, BECAUSE ON DECEMBER 6TH, umm, well, whateva, Y'ALL GON' WAIT FOR ME." She made a goodbye hand gesture.

Emma walked up to the lady, behind her, and yelled out,

"Whaaat did you say? We can't seem to hear you over the--" I couldn't make out what else she said. This was my move. I opened the door, and ran down the stairs. Quickly running out, I saw Joe on the ground, with a large bruise on his right cheek. The lady's eyes turned pale white, looking at Joe, meanly. I could tell she pushed him down. Emma stood there and laughed. But then her smile faded. She held her fist far behind the lady's head, and puched forward--SLAM! Her fist went right onto the back of the lady's head, and blood sprayed out of the lady's mouth. Emma laughed again. She smirked, stared up and down at Anna, then Joe, then all of us, and walked away. The lady wiped blood away from her mouth, her eyes turning dark blue, then yellow, then red, then black. It all stopped from there. She looked straight at Emma, who crossed her arms and walked away like a boss. The lady, Death, whispered a faint phrase in a different language, " Voce vai morrer e nunca mais voltar, Voce vai morrer e nunca mais voltar." Then she vanished as she ran towards a brick wall.

I gasped, "What...." and breathed out, "THE HECK!"

♥♥Moments-later♥♥

"OOOOWWWWW!" Anna screamed, feeling the water on her face, "Do it softly, Julia."

"Well, I had to do this for like three people today. Sooo--"

"So you're tired, and your hands are-- OOOWW! HEY!"

"Sorry."

"Ugggg, that lady is never gonna kill us all. She needs more strength. Haha. It doesn't hurt anymore, my face I mean, and all we need is D.P.'s dad."

"Whyyy?" asked Clarissa.

"I see your point, Anna!" Cyrus yelled.

"Ohhhhhh," Joe and Clarissa said, synchronizing.

"Jinx," Joe said, "Anyways, Anna has a point. D.P.'s dad has a gun that he keeps on top of his closet. We just--"

"We just need to grab it and run out!!!" Cyrus yelled.

"YUS!" I yelled out, "Anna, you're a genius!"

"Ha-yeah, I know, I've been telling you that for years," Anna replied.

"But how though? We can't just break in and grab it, then run out like a bunch of thieves. And why should we use the gun on her?" Clarissa asked.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Julia said, looking at her like she's reading words off Clarissa's face, "WE ASK! Aaaand, we should because, if we don't, she'll get us. All of us. You'll regret it."

Moments later...

"But whyy?" D.P.'s dad asked, his hand holding a picture of D.P, "You kids can't do anything violent."

"We need to destroy her," Anna said. "After all, she is the bad guy, and she threatened us."