Chapter 6

Taliah's POV

Once inside he finally set me down on the sofa and grabbed a blanket draping it over my shoulders. "Doc my mate has a nasty smelling wound to her calf I need you to see too and I'd also like you to check her little sister Harper here for any injuries." "Of course Alpha." He said bowing. "So this is our Luna it's an honour dear." "Ggggrrrrr SHE'S MINE" wow I didn't realise how possessive wolves sorry werewolves were he explained to me on the way back to his house what he was, and what I am to not just him but to this pack. After what happened yesterday and earlier I believe him. "Please relax Alpha she's young enough to be my daughter I have four pups I'm not hitting on our Luna Alpha. Let's have a look, you did well to dress this, you've got skills." "My dad is... w-was a doctor" I tried to hold back the tears noticing my grief Kyle sat on the sofa and lifted me onto his knees I didn't mind I was too upset at this point and rubbed my shoulder and back it felt so comforting when he touched me.
"There doesn't appear to be any infection the smell of antiseptic means you helped keep infection away I'll just have to stitch your leg up Luna." I nodded and put my leg on the coffee table to help give him better access to the wound. Kyle distracted me by informing me about werewolves and mate's I felt the pain from the good doctor stitching me but I was too tired to really care as I rested my head on Kyles shoulder. Then it was Harper's turn she was cranky and overtired as I rocked her in my arms as I did when she was a baby I'd often help look after her.
"Well young Harper you were a superstar she's fine all is well just needs bed. I'll be going now Alpha and Luna." "Please call me Taliah I'm no were near use to that name." He smiled "with all do respect we call him Alpha so to call his mate informally would confuse us wolves but I appreciate it Luna." I'm both flattered and pissed off by the name Luna with my freshly dressed leg I carried Harper resting her weight on my hip. Kyle said the room next to Kiara's would be Harper's. "So where's my room." "Your room love? your with me in our room is right here." "Kyle I don't really know you we maybe mate's but I don't think I'm comfortable sharing a room." He nods his head slowly and smiles. "Taliah there's a sofa bed in my room you can take the bed I have mine all set up, I wouldn't want my mate to feel uncomfortable with me." Wow he gets even better so I go in for a hug "thank you Kyle." He hugs me back sniffing my neck like he's inhaling something weird and kisses my cheek.

I wake up and hear screaming both Kyle and I rush to my sisters room, we see her having a nightmare. "Har wake up sissy I'm here it's over now everything's gonna be ok." I lift her hair from her eyes and she opens her eyes and clings to my neck.
"N-n-no leave me I'm scared monster will come back." My sister is breaking my heart right now. I look at Kyle as if to ask if I can stay with her tonight he surprises me. "Hey how about you girls have a sleep over party" as he puts his arm around Kiara who woke up thanks to Harper. The girls squealed loudly and jumped on the bed Shilo waltzed in to join our soirée. Before Kyle left I kissed him on the cheek "thank you." He kissed my cheek as I was blushing like mad to which he winked to my reaction before he went to bed, we all fell asleep and sleep we did.