Chapter 9

Kyle's POV

I've been riding and I have loved every minute of being with my mate but I need to find the bitten wolf and his master (his creator). It's been plaguing my mind why hasn't Luke tried to attack them again, not that I'm not glad he hasn't but what is he doing? Where is he? It's making me go crazy I can't have him harming Taliah or Harper they're innocent. My bond with Taliah is growing now she bares my mark, she's currently in University at the moment. She doesn't know it but I listen to her sing every night my mum got our piano tuned and she spends most nights playing for me.
I pick up that Taliah seems to stick to own company like she doesn't hang out with anyone else, sometimes if I'm talking to her she appears to be in a world of her own, now though she spends a lot of her time with the pups and my little sister, she'll make a wonderful mother to our pups I plan to have many. I'll have to keep her close. Her cycle will entice any unmated males, I will not allow her out of my site and Oscar will become even more possessive than normal, once we're mated he'll calm down and the unmated males won't be attracted to her scent anymore, I just don't want to rush her she's suffered enough.

After dinner I want to watch Taken but she refuses shaking her head furiously, ok it's not that scary yes a girl is kidnapped but I don't understand the fear in her eyes. "Baby talk to me you seem scared you know her father finds her in the end." Oh god I've done it know she bursts into tears crying heavily on my shoulder as I console her as best as I can. "Come on Babe you can tell me what's on your mind." She sniffs wiping her eyes and taking deep breaths calming herself I hold her hand pulling her over my lap so she's facing me. "What I'm about to tell you stays between us even Harper doesn't know this." I slowly nod my head in assurance for her to continue. "Well when I was six old I was kidnapped. I was walking to school for the first time on my own, I didn't know I was being watched. Then I was hit hard in the back of my head and blacked out, I woke up in a dark room there was no windows no light thanks to that ordeal I couldn't sleep without the light on for three years. Anyway he was around about my dads age at the time." I'm growling asshole hurting my mate, "sorry babe didn't mean to interrupt you go on." I kissed her mark and she relaxed a bit more. "Well anyway he would punch me if I talked without permission, I wouldn't get much food to help keep me weak. His big thing was that he liked to do experiments on me. I was there for just over a week my only friend Carrie she was a year older than me we'd spend as much time together she made the hell seem less frightening I never saw her after that she gave me her locket to keep me safe I miss her all the time. Then the police came in taking me from the hell, were my dad found me and like taken saved me although they never did find my kidnapper. So yeah that's why I can't stand to watch the Taken sequels." I froze I couldn't believe what she told me. "Wow babe I'm so sorry you went through so much so young, if I knew I wouldn't have" I was silenced when she kissed me hard pushing her tongue along my mouth I granted her access and we make out until we were both out of breath. I will always protect my Taliah.

She went to the bathroom upstairs, but then I heard her heartbeat speed up she was scared. I raced up the stairs found her staring in shock she was trembling as she looked at a stuffed, old rabbit teddy. I put my hand on her shoulder she jumped and turned quick she faced me and panicked looking around the room as she was about to leave, I held her shoulders keeping her in place. "HE'S HERE, HE FOUND ME, I GOTTA GO!" She was screaming and hysterically crying. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her tight towards me with one hand the other I placed on the back of her head hugging her to my chest. "Baby breath..." I waited till she remembered how to breath. "Ok now tell me why your upset about that stuffed toy." She looked up at me her hair was a very sexy mess and she dried her tears. "That rabbit was mine growing up I couldn't sleep without her, I lost her years ago I couldn't remember were I lost her but just now I remembered, I had her when I was kidnapped she was in my school bag my mum said she would look out for me on the way to school. I haven't seen that teddy since I left that place. Whoever kidnapped me left that in here he's here I can't stay here and I won't let him get Harper." "Ok firstly we're burning this toy and you are not leaving me I will have the pack look out for any new scents and kill whoever did this to you, but you can't leave me, please baby you can't leave me I need you the pack needs you. You are more precious and valuable than you know."