Chapter 11

Taliah's POV

We woke up around 4:30 I wanted a shower but was blocked by a very heavy arm, I gently moved it off me. Kyle woke up "were do you think your going love." "I want a shower move we need to get up lazy bones. He groaned pulling off the bed sheet that covered my body. "AHH WHAT ARE YOU DOING I NEED THAT!" I went to grab it but then Kyle's smug cheeky grin "Give me a kiss first babe." "Uuuhhhh your not going to let me go are you?" He shook his head and smiled widely. "Fine you win." I gave him a perfect kiss not too long we were making out as I shifted my leg over his waist and straddled him. 'UUMM. So. Can. I. Get. A. Shower. Now." I kissed him between each word. "UUHH Fine baby but be quick or I'll go in after you." He wiggled his brows suggestively that's not happening I was sore enough and that's an understatement after the best afternoon of my life. I wrapped the sheet back around my body, I don't need to tell you how sore I was but I shakily walked to the bathroom I felt Kyles gaze on me the whole way. Once in I turned the shower on to a nice heat took the sheet off and locked the door as I heard a groan from Kyle Ha not happing buddy.
After my shower I was clean and fresh I dried myself then blow dried my hair putting on little makeup I straightened my hair, made a braided bun wrapped my robe around me and went out to pick an outfit.
Kyle's eyes never left my body I turned my head and glared at him he laughed and stood behind me kissing my neck I pulled my head to the side giving him better access once I picked a dress I turned in his arms gave him a quick kiss "right mister either get a shower and change or change I feel like a bad sister I haven't seen Harper since she woke up and your parents will be back now." He huffed like a five year old, real mature great I'm stuck with a five year old for the rest of my life. "Look mum and dad don't care they do it all the time, and our sisters will still be there later on." I pushed him away from me. "I'll tell you what I'm doing today, I'm going to change see how your parents are, and then have fun with our sisters. OH um will the unmated males still pester me now." He shook his head and growled when I talked about the other males. "Not a chance baby you are now a Luna and... I love to remind that you are now mated to me, so your scent won't drive them mad anymore now that it's mixed with mine it'll just drive me mad, but there's a solution to my need." As he tried to undo my robe, I slapped his hand away and tied it tighter.
"You even try neither you or Oscar can make love to me again for a week." That stopped him I smirked, went into the wardrobe to change when I came out he was dressed and ready to go we held hands and walked down to the kitchen I was starving. "Honey would you like a snack the girls and I were about to watch a movie I'm making popcorn." I nodded my head furiously I was starving. Then George walked in and scented the air "Well well well that didn't take much persuasion son, I see Taliah will no longer be bothered by the unmated males" as both he and Kyle wiggled there eyes I elbowed Kyle in the ribs. "Ow babe save that for the bedroom." The guys laughed I rolled my eyes and Olivia (Kyles mum) squealed yelling "grand babies, grand babies." I shoved my hand over her mouth "one that's not happening for a while and two"  I pointed my head towards my sister and sister-in-law-to-be two  "there are kids present." She nodded her head I put my hand down and she smiled widely I slapped Kyle in the back of his head, he rolled his eyes and the girls went back to watching the Lion King. I sat on Kyle's lap and ate popcorn.

Later that night after dinner, we were now sitting in Kyles office, James warily came in "Alpha L-luna great to see your mated thank god." I hid my grin in my book "GGRRR MINE, what do you want Jimmy?" "Oh sorry Alpha nothing just to say Ray's scent has truly disappeared and the change of wolves on patrol has begun, no outsiders on our borders Alpha." Kyle nodded "Great you can go home now James thanks for the up-date buddy." James bowed to me and left. "I'm bored is this what you call fun." I was finished with my book and bored off my ass. "No this is work, what I do with you in the bedroom that's what I do for fun, would you like more fun from me baby?" "No I think both you and Oscar had plenty of fun with me earlier, but maybe later." I raised my brow suggestively. "I'd rather have fun with you now on this very desk hunny." I shook my head "not a chance handsome."