Chapter 25

Pic above dark evening outdoors, under a very old tree, the tree covered in low lights illuminating only the canopy. Candles laid on ground to form a path to the tree. Song John Legend All Of Me.

Taliah's POV

"Carrie can I tell you something" "of course what's up." "Have you noticed recently Kyle's been acting weird like working a lot, he's also I don't know he seems nervous about something he won't tell me did he say anything to you." "I don't know hun look why don't we go riding I asked Kyle if I could ride his horse he said I could common it's been so long since I went riding last." "Sure let's get changed, I wanted to ask you something else." "Sure what's on your mind." "Would you be our pups godmother?" "AAHHH R U KIDDING ME... YES, YES, YES I'd love to be a godmother." She hugged the life out of me. "Ah Carrie love you...but...can't... breath." "Oh sorry Tay right common the sooner we change the sooner we ride."

After our ride we mucked out all the stables and put the horses out into their field. She cleaned Kyle's tack I cleaned mine, "Kyle says I have to wear a really cute dress tonight and I have no idea what to wear please help me." Carrie agrees to come and help pick me out a special dress for tonight.

After I changed Carrie curled my hair and did my makeup and I was ready for my date

After I changed Carrie curled my hair and did my makeup and I was ready for my date. "Thanks Carrie your amazing." I was told to go to the backyard strange but I followed instruction. Once down the steps my jaw dropped it was so beautiful I tried to focus on not crying there was a pathway of candles and Shilo sat at the start of the path. He had a small note attached to his collar. I walked up stroked his head "whatcha got for me boy." I read the note. "Baby I cant wait for our special day, I won't ruin the surprise but Shilo graciously volunteered to escort you through the path. I'll see you soon, Love Kyle xoxo." When Shilo walked beside me on the ground lay red rose petals all around the path, Kyle outdid himself this was the best date ever. As I approached the tree that was adorned in fairy lights. There Kyle stood smiling at me Shilo went and laid down at the base of the tree.
"My love you are stunning, a Fox. Your not just my mate, but the love of my life and mother of our future pup. You have been through so much grief, and yet you brought so much joy into my life. I love you so much." He got down on one knee I was speechless, shocked "be mine always, Taliah will you marry me?" I started to cry he opened the box I swear I could have fainted. I realised I hadn't answered him yet. "Y-Yes... yes I'll marry you of course I will." My flood gates opened I knelt down put my arms round his neck and kissed him he grabbed my waist hoisting me into the air as he stood and kissed me with so much love and devotion. He then put me down. "I'm so happy love our family and extended family that's all we need." He placed the ring on my ring finger I stared in awe of the beautiful ring. "You can thank Carrie she helped me design it."

 All of a sudden the pack surrounded us I hadn't even noticed before they all clapped, hollered and whistled and Olivia and George were the first to congratulate us then my sisters leaped at me I managed to catch both of them

All of a sudden the pack surrounded us I hadn't even noticed before they all clapped, hollered and whistled and Olivia and George were the first to congratulate us then my sisters leaped at me I managed to catch both of them. "Wow easy girls I don't want to ruin my dress." "I have a brother again, I have a brother YIPPEE" Harper ran to Kyle who laughed and picked her up. "Carrie you said it was a date I'll get you for this." I chased her both of us giggling I hugged her. I was with everyone I wanted well almost everyone I wish my parents were here. "Don't worry love they are, they're always with you they got the best seats to watch you I know it's not the same but they are here." He pointed to my heart he was such a sap sometimes.