Chapter 7

Taliah's POV

I woke up to Shilo licking my face "hhheeeyyy that's disgusting Shilo, you need to potty right" he barked loudly waking Harper up, great thanks Shilo. I got up in the dirty same pyjamas from last night wow a lot happened in one night. I took Harper to the bathroom she washed herself whilst I got a spare set of clothes I'd packed for her and left it on her bed. I tiptoed hoping if anyone was asleep I wouldn't wake them but I jumped the height of my self when I heard a beautiful voice. "Whatcha doing, you do know we can hear you, werewolves remember got fab hearing." I turned around and saw his enjoyment the gloating pig. "I forgot I didn't want to wake anyone besides I kind of need clothes I didn't get time to pack myself anything last night." He took in my state of dress eyes filled with lust and quickly snapped out of it, he went into his walk in. "I don't have any girly clothes as you can see but you can pick out whatever you want there's belts in that drawer, I'll get my mum to buy you and Harper some clothes today." As he went to leave I thanked him and he left.
'What do I wear' everything was intoxicating my senses wow why does he smell so good. I picked a black T-shirt that went to mid-thigh on me, then I grabbed a pair of navy jeans and a belt set them on the bed and got into the bathroom, I stripped and turned the shower on I carefully left my injured leg up out of the way of the pounding water, I then used his shampoo and massaged it into my scalp then I heard someone walk in. "AAAHHH, GET OUT!" I was screaming when Kyle walked in on me showering as I tried to cover up. "SHIT SORRY" he got a good look at my body, pervert then looked elsewhere and quickly left shutting the door. I tried to steady my breath from all the heavy panting I was doing. Dam I forgot to lock the dang door.

After my near heart attack I wrapped the towel around my body locking the door this time, I found a spare toothbrush and freshened up. I peeped out the door to make sure the coast was clear grabbed his clothes I laid out and ran back into the bathroom locking the door this time. I wasn't going to change in his room I didn't want him to see me naked again, wow how humiliating. I changed quickly towel dried my hair as best as I could, I need to go home and properly pack, maybe Kyle will come with me just to put my mind at ease.
Once downstairs I spotted him eating his breakfast I averted my gaze quickly still feeling embarrassed and angry that he caught me naked when I was in the SHOWER, calm down he didn't know I was in the shower. 'Yeah keep telling yourself that.' "Hey u-um sorry about earlier I wasn't really thinking." Ok he's not terrible I guess I can forgive him. "You have a great body, my mate is perfection." With his coy smile that's it now I'm pissed. "HOW DARE YOU, AREN'T YOU A DAM WEREWOLF CAN'T YOU HEAR WHEN I'M IN THE SHOWER, YOU DID SAY BEFORE 'WEREWOLVES WE'VE GOT FAB HEARING' EEEEWWWWHHH!" As I lost it I glared and slapped his face that'll teach him he was shocked. "What's all this" an older man kind of reminded me of Kyle a bit. "It's nice to meet you I'm George, Kyles father." He held out his hand for me to shake so I shook his hand embarrassed he saw me hit his son. "I'm Taliah." "Nice to finally meet you Taliah, you and your sister had a rough night." I nodded my head I couldn't find any words. "Is there a reason for this, not that I'm sure my son doesn't deserve punishment." As I was about to reply his mum walked in and George told her something happened. "KYLE DARRENS YOU TELL ME WHY YOUR MATE IS UPSET!" Wow his mum can scream worse than me. "I-I look it was an accident I wasn't thinking ok. I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth, I forgot to realise Taliah was taking a shower, so I might have stared a bit too long my wolf was very excited, then she screamed I snapped out of it then I left. I tried to apologise there now but then I might have said something and upset her again ok I'm SORRY!" I looked taken back but then he said sorry wait what, "I'm sorry Taliah." He looked down avoiding my gaze and I saw him pout I was going to tell him it's fine now, then Harper pulled on my top to get my attention. "Tay I need you to do my hair." I took her up to her room and put her hair up Shilo wined he was hungry shit his food along with our clothes are at home. "Ok boy I know your hungry we'll go home and get you fed." He jumped in the air wagging his tail and left.