Chapter 24

Amanda's POV
(09:36 AM)

"Why is your house so far Miaaaaa ?! You're definitely giving me gas money" I said whining at Mia over the phone . Today was Mia's birthday and I was on my way to pick her up, this girl lived on the fricken hills.

"Quit whining it's my birthday, I should get whatever I want even if it means you have to drive for an hour. How far are you? I'm so excited, I can't even contain myself" she said excitedly, it made me happy to know that she was genuinely excited for this day.

"Whatever, I'm still getting my gas money! I'm like 5 minutes away so you can come out now." I said before making a left turn into her Street, her neighborhood was... perfect. The grass looked greener and healthier, the pavements were so neatly done and there wasn't even a piece of paper in sight. I would definitely live here but it must cost a fortune to even breathe the oxygen here.

"Can you believe that my own  husband didn't wish me a happy birthday?! Not even my daughter, even after I reminded them that it's my birthday." she said disappointed and hurt, her husband must be sticking to the plan of her surprise party. She'll understand the reason behind their behavior soon.

" He must be stressed or axhausted, give him time. He probably has something planned for you today  "  I said shrugging my shoulders as if she could see me, " Mia you're supposed to be here before me, I'm outside your house "

 He probably has something planned for you today  "  I said shrugging my shoulders as if she could see me, " Mia you're supposed to be here before me, I'm outside your house "

"Shoot !  I'm coming Mandy, I was taking pictures"  she said hurriedly, Mia was obsessed with taking pictures. I thought I had an obsession but damn ! Mia takes the cup.

Mia came out of her house looking like... a fricken birthday girl, one thing about Mia is SHE HAS STYLE .

Sis dressed to kill any time, any day and any where

Sis dressed to kill any time, any day and any where . She approached the passenger's door and opened it.

"Are these for meeee?  " she asked with tears in her eyes while picking up the flowers I bought her from the passenger seat. Mia was the best person to give gifts to, she was so appreciative.