Chapter 27

Leonardo's POV

"4 shots of Tequila sir " the brunette bartender said while placing my shots in front of me and a small bowl of sliced lime/lemons.

" Thank you sweetheart" I said flashing her a smile and watched her blush uncontrollably, I chuckled at her and drank my Tequila. The meeting was over 2 hours ago and we managed to secure the deal with the Russians,which I had no doubts in. We had dinner, which I barely ate and now I'm currently sitting on the bar watching Amanda interact with Antonio. Antonio had his eyes stuck on her ever since we got here, he was starting to piss me off.

Amanda was sexy as fuck, if I was being honest. Her slim but curvy frame made her something to look at, she was filled in all the right places . The way that her dress was hugging her curves was making it hard for me to not want to pull her to one of those back rooms and fu -

" I hope to see you soon Ms Gaffley, it was nice meeting you. Tell Leonardo I said goodbye" I heard Antonio say to Amanda before hugging he - woah ! Now he's getting ahead of himself . I walked towards them and pulled Amanda away from him by her waist,her eyes instantly snapped towards me before she mouthed ' don't be rude' but I couldn't care less at this point, why was he close to her ?

"It was good being with you but we have to go" I said not giving them a chance to respond before grabbing Amanda's purse and heading towards the door, taking Amanda with me.

"What's fricken wrong with you? I was clearly still talking to Antonio"  she whisper-yelled at me when we finally got to the car while stomping her feet, she must be joking  right now.

"i WaS sTilL tAlkiNg tO aNtonIO ', shut up and get in the car" I said mimicking her before opening the passenger door for her, she rolled her eyes and folded her arms not getting into the car.

"Amanda get in the car " I said while glaring at her, she only scoffed, still not getting in the car. Don't choke her Leonardo, don't choke her . I count to ten in my head, trying to calm myself down.

"Amanda. get. In. the. fricken. car" I said calmly while pinching the bridge of my nose trying to restrain myself from choking her little ass. She smacked her lips and got into the car and I shut the door behind her. I walked around to the driver's seat and slid in, I looked at Amanda and her face was facing the window and she kept her arms crossed with a pout on her lips. I put my hand on her thigh but she quickly pushed it off, I couldn't help but chuckle at her.

"Keep your hands to yourself and drive the damn car " she barked without even looking at me, now we giving orders. I started the car and drove off to the house.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We arrived in front of the house and Amanda quickly got out the car and slammed the door, okay, well now she just lost her damn mind thinking it's okay to slam my door.

I turned off the car and went straight into the house . Amanda was by the door hanging her coat and taking off her shoes before walking in the direction of the kitchen.

"Do you always have attitudes at certain points at night ?"  I asked her as I hang my coat and dropped the keys on the table by the door. She instantly turned around and faced me with her eyebrows scrunched together

"Attitudes? Since we talking about attitudes, let's address yours then Leonardo ." she spat as her chest rose and fell rapidly, I rolled my eyes at her before taking steps towards her