Chapter 53

Amanda's POV

" Good morning Luke , is Luciano already here ? "  I said as I stood outside Leonardo's room .

" Yes ma'am , the whole family is actually here today . " he said and my smile instantly dropped .

" the whole family ? Like all of the Reigns ? " I questioned my eyes slightly widened and Luke nodded while chuckling at me .

" Well here ! I bought you some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, I thought you'd be want some . " I said handing him the box containing the six doughnuts and a cup of hot chocolate .

" If boss doesn't marry you then I will, thank you ."  Luke said practically drooling over the smell of the doughnuts and I only chuckled, waving him off . Me and Leonardo would never get married , we're too toxic together .

" Don't let my son hear you say that Luke or you'll end up 17 feet under ground . " Mr Reigns said appearing out of nowhere laughing, his laughter vibrating on the walls surrounding us .

 " Mr Reigns said appearing out of nowhere laughing, his laughter vibrating on the walls surrounding us

" M-My apologies sir ." Luke said stumbling over his words with his head hung low.

" I'm only teasing young man , Amanda ! How're you ? " Mr Reigns questioned while looking down at me and I nervously smiled. Out of all the Reigns , Mr Reigns was the most intimidating . I barely speak when I'm around him, heck ! I barely move because I'm too scared I might say or do something wrong and that will lead to him killing me.

" I'm good thank you sir . " I answered still avoiding eye contact .

" are you not going to ask how I'm doing ? " he asked sternly and my eyes instantly widened .

" N-No No ! Pardon me sir , I'm so-- " I said but was cut off by his laughter, he had his hand on his stomach as he continued laughing his lungs out . A small smile creeped up on my face at the scene before me.

" Wheew ! You should've seen your face ." he said calming down from his laughter and I simply just smiled, still fidgeting with the handle of my purse .

" I thought I heard voices. Amanda sweety you look flashed , baby what did you do to her  ? " Mrs Reigns said emerging from Leonardo's room , walking over to her husband and wrapping her short arms around her husband's waist .

" Nothing tesoro . We were just joking around. " he said before wrapping his arms around her, pulling her closer to him and kissing the top of her head . Mr Reigns was a very rough looking man , he always had a mug on his face but he instantly melts in the presence of his wife and that was heartwarming to see and he called her tesoro , Leonardo used to call me that .