Chapter 40

Leonardo's POV

"Where are we going ?" Amanda asked from the passenger seat while I drove .

"You do know that you're asking me that for the 17th time now  ? "  I asked while leaned back on my seat  with one hand on the driving wheel.

"You do know that I'm not going to let it go until you tell me ? " she fired back before turning to look at me .

" That's a shame because I'm not telling you  , so sit back and enjoy the ride. " I said before pressing hard on the gas making the car go faster.

" Okay but can you please put both of your hands on the driving wheel ?"  she grabbed my other hand and placed it on the driving wheel .

" Amanda sit back and be a passenger , I'm starting to think you're one of the worst passengers I have ever had."  I said before laughing at her scared facial expression.

" I'm starting to think you're the worst driver I've ever come across . "  she said gripping her seat belt  tight.

" Yep ! You're definitely the worst passenger ever . " I said laughing at her .

"Yes but I'm also a pregnant passenger. " when she said that I instantly slowed down and turned to look at the belly that was poking out in her black dress.

 " when she said that I instantly slowed down and turned to look at the belly that was poking out in her black dress

"You look beautiful tonight

"You look beautiful tonight ." I said while facing the road .

" Took you long enough"  she mumbled but I heard her , so she wanted me to compliment her but didn't say anything ?!  Wow, woman are weird species .

" Huh ? Did you say something ? " I asked her and she instantly shook her head.

"N-No , I didn't say anything but thank you ." she said looking out the window enjoying the scenery, probably.