Chapter 39

Amanda's POV

" Oh God ! He's going to kill me , he's definitely going to kill me but that would be stupid because if he kills me then his baby dies, right ? Oh God no ! Leonardo is rich, he'll probably hire some expensive doctor to take out the  baby alive out of my DEAD body ! Actually No ! That would make the baby hate him and I know for a fact that he doesn't want his child to hate him, right ? God why did I keep the pregnancy from him ? I mean... I wouldn't be panicking right now if I told him about it--WAIT  !! I don't think Rubi would necessarily mention my pregnancy out of the blue... I mean, nobody knew that I was messing with Leonardo so why would she mention my pregnancy to my ex-boss  ? I'm just overreacting, I'm probably exaggerating  and besides even if he finds out I'll just tell him that I tried to tell him at the hospital but he didn't give me a chance, YES ! IT'S HIS FAULT !  YES IT IS  ! He did tell me to keep my distance after all, I was simply following his orders . Who am I kidding ? Leonardo is definitely going to kill me. " I paced back and forth in my living room while talking to myself, it's been an hour since I got back from the restaurant and I've been in panic mode ever since but hey ! Can you blame me ? This is Leonardo Reigns we're talking about.

" Let me take a bath, that will probably h--" a knock on the door interrupted  me causing me to completely freeze, Oh God he's here ! At least he has the decency to knock , he'll probably murder me respectably.

I quickly walked from the living room into the kitchen and grabbed one of my biggest knives before approaching the door. I'm probably exaggerating but again, this is Leonardo Reigns we're talking about.

I approached the door with the knife in my hand. Whoever was behind the door knocked again and I quickly snatched the door open with my knife pointed at them but instantly regretted it when I came face to face with De'arra and Ken .

" WOAH ! I said I was sorry about that slime prank " Ken said leaned back, avoiding the knife from touching his face.

"I-- uhmm... Yeah, you better be sorry boo ! " I said nervously laughing, hoping they would buy this slobby act.

" Amanda ! My weave almost fell off, dang ." De'arra said with her hand on her chest before pushing past me and entering with a laughing Ken behind her , thank God they bought it.

" That's for all the pranks you both have pulled on me. " I said before putting the knife behind my back and closing the door after Ken.

" Can you get me a bottle of water sis ? " Ken yelled from the living room.

" I gotchu . " I yelled back while walking into the kitchen. I placed the knife on the knives holder before leaning on the counter, taking a deep breath. I need to calm down before I start loosing my mind, Rubi probably didn't tell him . I got off the counter and grabbed 2 bottles of water for me and Ken and a bottle of Cranberry juice for De'arra before heading towards the living room.

"Ken catch ! Here D ." I threw Ken his bottle of water and handed De'arra her juice .

" Thank you baby, how's my niece ? " she asked before taking a sip of her juice.

"What about her mother ? You're not going to ask how I'm doing  ? " I asked with a fake pout on my lips.

" Well I was going to ask about you after . " she said shrugging .

" Y'all need to stop addressing my nephew as a 'she ' , it's a BOY ! Non' less, non' more just that, Periodt pooh !  " Ken said mimicking D and I couldn't help but laugh at his impersonation of her while De'arra mugged the hell out of him.