chapter nineteen

Manny ran around the crowded halls , Jess on his back. The girl laughed as the other sidemen chased the two.The onlookers were surprised to see the group happy , having fun. It was new to everyone. Most girls envied Jess , they hated that she had gotten so close to the group in such a short amount of time. But none of the sidemen cared , they don't care about anyone but their friendship group.

It was the end of the school day and the group were once again stood by Tobi and Manny's motor bikes , talking. "I think we should have a girly night, since we barely got to hang out last time" Lucy glared towards Manny in a playful manner as she spoke , her fingers tangled in the shorter girls hair. "Oh my god , we can stay at my place , i'll order bare food , you can do my make up - we can even make a fort!" Jess said , excitement lacing in her voice as she turned to Lucy , the two giggling. Manny chuckled at the girls' enthusiasm , making Jess eye him. "What mr i wanna join in , do you wanna put make up on?" Jess teased the boy making Manny pull her into him , squeezing her tightly , the girl looking very uncomfortable. "Got anything to say now?" Manny spoke , rubbing the girls hair , Jess squirming out of his grip , punching him in the shoulder.

"A few of us will be with you though , we can't be risking getting either of you hurt" Tobi spoke , ruining the joyful mood , making it more of a depressing one. "Well , me , Jide , Josh and Vik are going on a double date , so we can't" Simon spoke , bringing the mood up as he leaned into Jide , who stumbled back almost falling as he glanced around. "Me and Ethan are going to play footie , so you and Harry are going to have to do it" Manny spoke a smirk on his face as he climbed onto his bike , motioning for Ethan to get on the back. "Yeh , love you too!" Jess called after Manny as he pulled away. Simon hugged his sister , dragging Jide to his tesla , Josh and Vik following after the two.

"Me and Lucy will go to the shops to get some munchies , cause i know your high asses will be hungry later" Harry spoke , smiling at Jess who chuckled and nodded. "We'll meet you back at yours" Lucy said showing Jess the key card she had copied. "What the - I DoN'T EvEN wANt to KnOw" Jess shook her head at the girl , who laughed before dragging Harry away with her , leaving Tobi and Jess to stand their on their own."Come on , we can chill at yours for a bit before they come back" Tobi mumbled , smiling smally at the girl , before climbing onto his bike , the girl climbing on after.

The two soon made it to the girls apartment complex , the two silently making their way to the elevator in which Jess did all her security measures before the elevator finally started going to the top floor. Tobi slightly pushed on the girls back , snapping her out of her thoughts , seeing that they were finally at her penthouse , the two made their way into the room , Jess sending the elevator back down. They both approached the sofa , the sunset bringing light into the room , but it was very dull.

"Alexa , turn on the main light and dim it please" Jess' soft voice interrupted the silence as Tobi sat on the sofa , reaching for the girl , pulling her by her waist so she sat in his lap. The girl let out a little yelp at the quick gesture , her hands holding the boys shoulders. "You know you're really pretty" Tobi mumbled , rubbing his thumb over the girls scarred cheek , causing the girl to blush madly , the two's heads touching as their eyes met. Tobi licked his lips , looking to the girls , letting out a breath as he contemplated kissing her. Jess eyed the boy as he glanced down to her lips , the girl becoming nervous as her hands glided to his chest. Her throat became dry as Tobi leaned closer , their noses now touching , before he made a quick movement , the two's lips meeting. This shocked both teens but neither pulled away , in fact they pulled each other closer , Tobi's hands grabbing the girls waist , pulling the girl even closer to his body. Jess pushed the boy away , catching her breath before leaning back into him , kissing him once again. One of her hands grabbed the side of the boys neck , her tongue slipping into the boys mouth causing Tobi to groan at the action , flipping the two over , laying the small girl onto the sofa , their lips not leaving each others. Tobi squeezed the girls waist before his hands traveled underneath the girls top, his cold hands making the girl shiver.

"So we got-" Harry cut himself off at the sight  , Jess and Tobi jumping away from each other. Jess pulled her top down as she stood , stuttering over her words before she walked away , going to her room. "I'm going to talk to her and change" Lucy smiled towards both boys , who were equally shocked. The girl proceeded to Jess' room , only to see it was empty.

"Jess?" Lucy called out , walking around the room. "Yeh?" The girl walked out of her walk in wardrobe , with a new very large hoodie on ,which reached to nearly past her knees. "Thank god , i thought you ran away for a moment" Lucy let out a breath she was holding , eyeing the other girl. "Oh trust me , i was going too" Silence overcome the two , as Jess reached into her pocket bringing out her new phone while Lucy changed into her comfy clothes. Jess walked out of her room , Lucy soon following as they made their way to the living room once again.

"You guy want duvets?" The small girl asked , her eyes trained on her phone. "Yeh ,get two" Harry spoke , glancing at his girlfriend who came and sat next to him. Jess walked back near her room , opening a cupboard which held the duvets. She put her phone back in her pocket as she grabbed the duvets , wadding into the living room with them , chucking them onto the floor once she reached the sofa's. "Hot drinks? Cold drinks?" She asked playing with the sleeves of her jumper. "Jess , we got snacks and drinks , just get some glasses" Lucy spoke , smiling at the nervous girl. Jess continued to walk to the kitchen ,grabbing four glasses before walking back , placing them on the coffee table , sitting down next to Tobi.

"Why are you being so nervous , everything is fine" Tobi mumbled , rubbing the girls now exposed thigh , before pulling the girl close to him , grabbing a duvet and placing it over the two. "We're watching saw" Lucy said interrupting the two causing Jess to nod at the girl. The group was quiet as the movie started , Tobi's hand moving under the covers and making it's way back to the girls  jumper , moving it up so he could rub her thigh. Jess looked at the boy but he took no notice of her , as if he wasn't doing anything. The girl looked away , blush kissing her cheeks as her heart beat rose. She liked this feeling.