Chapter 35

« Run »

Oh baby a triple (update, again)

Hidan groaned. "Why am I the one who has to babysit you on your first mission?"

Yuu bit her lip as Miyuki broke through. "I'm the one babysitting you, usuratonkachi."

He eyed her weirdly. "What's with that weird fucking catchphrase?"

She punched his shoulder. "What's with that swearing problem?"

He scowled. "I've got a headache. You're a fucking healer right? Can you get the Uchiha to shut the fuck up when he coughs?"

He coughed and he coughed and I stared at him, concerned, and he told me he would be fine he told me he would be fine but in his hand there was so much blood-

"..."

"I'll try my best."

"It's so fucking annoying," Hidan huffed. "It's getting louder and shit and I can't concentrate."

Miyuki looked up at him, slight amusement shining in her eyes as she hid her concern. "You know how to concentrate?"

"Not with that fucking Uchiha coughing his shitty diseases everywhere," Hidan scowled.

She let out a hum, going up to rub her eyes but only hitting her eyeholes through her mask.

"Dammit," she frowned. "I'm not allowed to take this off."

"Why the fuck not?"

Sheepishly, she rubbed the back of her head. "I'm kind of uh..meant to be dead?"

Hidan's eyebrows shot up.

She laughed nervously. "Yeah.."

Miyuki stopped, adjusting her mask. "There's a genin here. Possibly academy student," she breathed, Hidan nodding. "They have relatively big chakra reserves. Keep your guard up."

(Don'tHurtHimDon'tHurtHim-)

A boy, maybe seven or eight, leapt down before them. Green goggles so similar to Naruto's sat upon his forehead. "Who are you?! Why're you so close to Konoha, huh?!" He exclaimed squeakily, pointing at them.

Hidan grinned. "A squirt! I'll sacrifice him to Jashin-Sama!"

(NONONONOGETHIMAWAY)

Miyuki felt a sense of panic take over her. A need to protect.

(HELPHIMHE'SGOINGTODIE)

She grabbed Hidan's wrist, gripping the slashed headband that was around her neck tightly.

Miyuki stayed silent, staring at the brunette's trembling gaze. He was only a child, his blue scarf trailing on the ground (like it always used to) and his blue (sapphire) eyes wide. He looked determined, but scared all the same.

"Forget you saw us," Miyuki whispered. The boy shook his head.

"You could be a threat! I-I'll tell the Hokage about this."

"Forget you saw us," she repeated gently.

Hidan had never heard her voice so soft.

(PleaseDon'tHurtHim)

The boy, scared, looked into Miyuki's eyes as she crouched in front of him, mouth parting in surprise. He could see only one thing in the darkness.

A sharingan taking the form of a pinwheel.

His mind went completely blank.

"Forget what you saw," she whispered. "And.."

She took a deep breath.

"Run, Konohamaru."

He complied, running off.

"I erased his memory," Miyuki said quietly to Hidan. "He won't bother us."

She absently lifted her mask and wiped the blood that poured from her eyes.

.
.
.

A/N
Hah gottem

No bonus scene for u

...yet.

I'm twelve, actually. My birthday is legit in like seven months so-

Fun Fact: Miyuki and Sasuke are not actually first cousins. With him being in the main house and Miyuki being one of the lower branches with Shisui, they are actually only distant relatives. However, as you'll see in a future omake, Sasuke and Miyuki meet at a very early age and because of that Sasuke begins to view her as a little sister.

I need to update my other books but I'm addicted to my own story

~ Author