Chapter 1- Where it all started

Chapter 1

As she was on roblox bullying children, she began to bully one person in particular. He was a criminal on jailbreak, and he was trash. Y/N arrested him multiple times and he was getting pressed. "Suck on it fattie" she said as she arrested "adamdaddy69". "LOL TRASH" she said. "TRASH CAMPER" he replied back. She left her computer and didn't think anything of it.

3 hours later: "That's weird. A friend request from adamdaddy69.

Adamdaddy69: hey do u wanna follow my band's tiktok it's sm6band?

Y/N's pov: Huh. I guess I'll check it out.

You open the tiktok app and search up sm6band. Immediately you are met with "DONT FLINCH CHALLENGE"

You wonder if this is a prank and continue finding more information about the group. You learn that one of them is named Adam and he is pretty cute *Debby ryan smile here*

That wouldn't be adamdaddy69 right? There's no way.

You log back on roblox and check your messages. Nothing new. You begin to type to adamdaddy69.

You: hey i checked out ur page. are u adam jones?

Adamdaddy69: yeah are you dense? How did u not figure it out loser.

Your pov: you are completely caught off guard. Not expecting him to return with a feisty attitude

You: maybe we should meet up??

Adamdaddy69: sure ig heres my address: ###########

Your boyfriend Timothée calls:

Timothée: hey secsy why havent you called me?

Your pov: Timmy has been so distant that I just cant bring myself to talk to him. I love him and hope we can work through this together.

You to timmy: oh ive been really busy

Timmy: can we meet up? Theres something i need to tell you...

You approach timmy's door. You cant help but feel nervous.

He opens the door and greets you coldly. You can tell something is off as he can't even look in your eyes.

"Come in" he says without emotion.

Your pov: He's not acting like himself. Ever since he got back from california he's been so distant and aloof. He told me he was staying with a friend... Should i be worried? No...theres no way he would ever betray me like that.

Timothée: Look Y/N, I'm going to be honest with you. I cheated on you with Trisha Paytas, and I'm moving to california to live the rest of my life with her. I do not love you anymore.

Your pov: I'm speechless. I can barely look in his eyes. My eyes start to fill up with tears and when I look back up, Timothée is already gone.