Chapter 8- Love is in the Air (and a chopper❤️)

It has now been one day since my first job. It obviously did not go as expected and I continue to wonder... who would even want a hit on me? They went by E, but who knows if that even points to them. Adam has been doing his best to comfort me, but he can see how tense I have been.

I was gazing out the window during the evening when the Eiffel Tower had just lit up. Adam came behind me and pulled me in.

"Follow me"

Adam takes your hand and brings you by the dining table right next to the window. He pulls out your chair (what a gentleman😻) and you take a seat. He brings out a bottle of champagne and the Ratatouille that he made.

During your meal, Adam starts to look nervous and he becomes flustered, with his cheeks red.

"What's wrong, baby?" you ask

"Oh um... nothing um well. Can I take you somewhere?"

"Of course, daddy ;)"

Hand in hand, Adam takes you to the top of the Eiffel Tower. You are now overlooking the city of love.

"I like the view" you say while Adam is embracing you.

"You do?' he responds.

"Yes" you say to him

"You're my best view" he tells you while pulling you in closer.

"nEHhh" you say back to him <3

Adam takes a knee.

"Y/N, before I had you in my life, I did not know what love was. You make me complete and you make me a better person and I could not imagine what it would be like to not know you. Y/N, will you marry me?"

You cannot believe what you are hearing. Everything seems as if it were a fairytale.

"Yes!" you say with tears of joy streaming down your face.

Adam gently slides the most beautiful diamond ring on your finger and it gleams in the moonlight.

Before Adam can even stand up, you notice an attack helicopter above you. You panic and check who is driving it. "EMILY?!" you scream.

Emily swoops over Adam, still kneeling, and your head, ready to deploy a bomb. She was out for your blood, a hunger for vengeance, and a passion to win back Adam. Adam carries you to the criminal base, because you would not be able to outrun the approaching copter. Her anger boiling over as she tries to end you with a barrage of bullets. Luckily, You and Adam were just on time. There are perks to owning a criminal business, the variety of helicopters, for stealth and for attack. You and Adam hop onto the attack chopper, equipped with AK-47s, Uzis, and Bombs. Emily is enraged as she sees the other chopper approaching, knowing that it's you, ready to fight back. Emily violently pulls the pin and tosses a hand grenade to the oncoming chopper, Adam, a skilled pilot, dodges the incoming threat with ease. You retaliate with your AK-47, shooting at Emily's copter. It's two against one, but Emily doesn't give up that easily. She hovers above you, ready to deploy a bomb. You can see her massive hateful bulging blue saucers staring at you from the window 🧿👄🧿. But, as you know, sucking off Adam gets him riled up and focused, so you rip off his pants and start swallowing his kids. He immediately is alert and swiftly dodges the bomb. You finally shoot her down, her chopper spiraling out of control, flames spewing from the engines and she falls in a satisfying glory. She is gory and on the verge of death on the ground and you and Adam land on the ground.

"I hope you rot in hell Emily!" Y/N angered but dying from laughter

You look into her bulging eyes one last time and mock her, just to torture her in her final moments. She looked like 🧿👄🧿.

Adam infuriated "I hate you, you bitch, I will never call you my sister again, I fucking disown you!"

Emily tears streaming down her bloody face, knows that she will die UNLOVED FOREVER.

Aw so sad.