Chapter 6- Eating for Two

2 weeks later...

After an amazing two weeks in Paris with the love of your life, you feel that no troubles can ever come to you now. As you wake up one morning, you start to feel some sickness.

"Did I eat something bad yesterday?" you think to yourself

You continue pondering on your sickness when you remember! You have not been using protection during secsy time.

You express your panic to Adam and he goes out and buys you two pregnancy tests. After what seems like an eternity of waiting for Adam to arrive anxiously, he finally walks through the door. He hands you the pregnancy tests and you head into the bathroom. Adam waits outside thinking about how unprepared he is to be a father.

You finish taking the test. Now you just have to wait for the results. 2 lines appear on the test. "This can't be right! There's no way..." you say to yourself as you begin taking the second test. They are both positive....

You don't know how you are going to tell Adam. What if he leaves? We're definitely not ready to be parents... All of these thoughts fill your head as you prepare to exit the bathroom. Pregnancy test in hand, you open the door and find Adam. You show him the test and he could not believe his eyes.

"We'll get through this together Y/N. I'll be by your side this whole time."

You kiss and you are very thankful that you have Adam with you. The only concern is... how will you support this baby? You don't have a lot of money left and you currently have no source of income.

"I guess we'll have to rob some shet huh?" you ask adam

"Yeah I will do anything to support you and our child."

To be continued...