Chapter 2- How did I end up here?

The following day...

You are set to meet up with Adam today and you can't help but feel nervous.

You reach his front door but someone else answers.

"My name is emily who are u fat bitch?"

"Um *debby ryan smile again* I'm Y/N"

Emily: Oh adam is waiting for you. Come in i guess.

Your POV: Pigeon starts chasing me and beating me with a stick all the way upstairs until I fall into someone's muscular arms. "Omg its adam" you think to yourself.

For a good moment you find yourself staring into his eyes.

You cant help but notice his very fashionable fedora. You think to yourself " wow he looks like my crush, the onceler from the lorax, but secsier"

"Would you like to see my 12 inch destroyer?"

"What?" you ask, flustered and blushing

"My laser tag guns duh. They're on my wall" he chuckled lightly

"I'd rather see a different destroyer ;)"

He definitely understood the memo and locks the door.

You begin secs and he shoves a laser tag gun back into its spot on the wall because it fell.

As his actual destroyer is in u, the door unlocks someone walks in.. "WHAT THE FRICK" Emily roared in the midst of your and adams secsy time; adam is organisming

She yanks your hair and drags u downstairs to the basement while adam is there in disbelief.

"Now you will starve here and rot forever you whore"

Your pov: i am in shock. Tears fill my eyes as i know i will never have any contact with anyone ever again. I sink into my knees and let my tears flow. "No one even knows im here" "Im going to die here" "ill never see adam again" are all thoughts that fill your mind.