Chapter 14- False Hope

1 month later...

Adam has been in a coma for the past month. Timothée and I have been closer than ever. He's really there for me, and I would be lying if I said we hadn't spent some nights together 🙈. Of course, I still think about Adam every day, but I also wonder what my relationship with him will be when- if he ever wakes up.

*knock knock*

That must be Timothée!

Timothée's POV: This past month with Y/N has been going better than I anticipated. I have her right where I want her. It was so easy to get her to fall for me for like the 8th time. Do I love her? Of course not, but after my intense breakup with Trishy and her other 8 "personalities" I need someone to love me. She's just the easiest option I suppose. She's vulnerable with Adam in the hospital and I'll be the one to make sure he never wakes up from that coma. How, you may ask? Well, I have friends who work in that hospital, and they're keeping a close eye on Adam, while also giving him certain meds to keep him asleep.

Back to your POV:

You answer the door.

"Hey, Timothée!" you say. Your heart skips a beat whenever you see him.

He pulls you in and greets you with a passionate kiss.

"How are you feeling, baby?" He asked you

I get butterflies whenever he calls me that. I am almost completely head over heels in love with Timothée. I almost forgot about Adam to be honest, because the likelihood of him ever waking up again is extremely slim. I know Adam loved me so much and he would've wanted me to move on. It's been a month since Adam fell into a coma, I have visited him occasionally and the doctors have been giving me the same results, that Adam waking up again is almost impossible but they said they would observe for one more month before they take him off life support.

Timothée POV: I love how gullible /N is, it's almost cute. I've been texting my men and bitches in the meantime from Trishy to Lanceypants to Nicky poo( aka nickvideos). I've even arranged a threesome with Lanceypants and Nicky poo during the hours when Y/N visits Adam. In fact, they're coming over now for secsy time.

Y/N: "Timothée, I'm going to visit Adam now, it might be my last visit, so I might stay a bit later. Love you."

Timothée: "Good girl. Love you too."

The door shuts.

10 minutes later...*knock knock*

Timothée: Omg it must be lanceypants and nickypoo!

Lanceypants: Heyy Timothée! We are here for secs.

Nickypoo: yeah ❤️

Timothée, Lanceypants, and nickypoo engage in 3 sum. they enjoy very much. Timothée shortly realizes that both Lanceypants and Nickypoo have herpes but whatevaaaa.

Y/N's POV:

Tears fill my eyes as I walk in to see Adam for possibly the last time. The doctors told me he wasn't looking so good and even though I love Timothée, nothing can ever replace the love I have for Adam.

"Hi Adam..." you say

Adam:.............

"I miss you baby, when you wake up it will be just like it was before. The baby seems to be okay. I was so happy to find out I was going to start a family with you." you say while tears run down your cheeks.

Adam:..............

You take a seat on his bed. His doctor walks in.

"Hello Miss. I'm sorry to inform you that there is no improvement with Adam in the past month. Unfortunately, we are understaffed for the amount of patients we have here, and since there is no improvement, tomorrow is the day we have decided to take him off of life support."

You cannot believe what you were hearing. You knew he wasn't doing well but this was too much.

"Is there any way we can give him more time, Doctor?" you beg

"Sorry Miss, but he is almost completely unresponsive. There is nothing we can do. Unless... we could try to perform surgery right now, but the success rate is close to none. It is typically only successful in certain cases."

"Yes! Please do the surgery! It is worth a shot, right?" you ask

While they prepare Adam to undergo his surgery and his final chance at life, you are urged to head home and come back tomorrow morning to see Adam.

You have been staying with Timothée for the past few days, so there is really no reason to knock.

You open the door and place your handbag on the kitchen counter. Hm where is Timothée? you wonder.

You thought that you heard something coming from the bedroom and when you walk in you cannot believe your eyes.