Chapter 18

I was busy planning for the coffee shop's 4th anniversary for the entire morning. I am going to meet with Tiffany's team later. She is now an events organizer and is actually doing a really good job.

"Saan ba tayo? Palawan? Boracay? Sagada?" my brows furrowed because of what she said.

"Gaga. Anong akala mo sa pinapatrabaho ko sa'yo? Honeymoon? Dito lang tayo sa coffee shop... wait lang I'll just take this call. Don't end the call." I put our call on hold and answered the other one.

"Yes, hello?" I asked my interior designer.

We are currently fixing the final details of our new cafe. Malapit na rin kasi kaming mag-soft opening. When it comes to expanding our business, I am very hands on. From the location, to the construction, interiors and furniture. Lahat hand picked.

"Ma'am, good morning po. Coconfirm ko lang po sana kung tuloy po tayo sa pag-ayos ng mga gamit today? I've already messaged the furniture shop and they said na ready for delivery na daw po sila ngayon." she asked.

"Yes." I took my mini notepad and looked at my list. "I'm going to text you the exact time of my arrival. I have a meeting to attend to at lunch so I'll probably meet you around 3 pm. Would that be okay?"

"Sure ma'am, no problem. Mauuna na po ako sa cafe para masimulan na rin po namin na mag-ayos." I ended the call and resumed my conversation with Tiffany.

"Ano na?" I said.

"Malay ko sa'yo. Dami mong ka-chika. Basta pupunta na lang kami 'jan by lunch." I heard her call one of her people and asked to prepare their portfolios.

"'Wag kang late sinasabi ko sa'yo. Kailangan ko pang pumunta sa Taguig mamayang hapon." I reminded her because she is very oblivious of time. 

I resumed to fixing the monthly report and smiled when I saw that our sales is continuously growing. We already have 4 branches, going on our fifth this coming month. Sunod sunod din ang mga events namin ngayon kaya talagang wala akong free time. It was already lunch time when I heard Sharmaine knocking on the door.

"Ma'am, nasa baba na po sila Ma'am Tiffany." I closed my laptop and fixed my things.

"Okay. Tell them I'll go down in a minute." I took my phone and retouched my make up first before leaving my office.

"Ano ka ngayon, maaga ako." Tiffany mocked and stood up.

I greeted her with a kiss and sat down. "Eh 'di thank you." I rolled my eyes.

"Sungit mo." she made a face before showing me her IPad. "Kuripot mo pa. Bakit simple lang gusto mo? Dami-dami kong gusto gawin sa anniversary." she sneered.

"Ikaw may-ari?" I rolled my eyes. "I just want it simple. Tinawagan lang kita kasi busy ako. I don't have the time to make arrangements."