Chapter 21

Days later, nighttime
Wynonna's apartment

"Shit!" Nicole loudly cursed. She thought she was completely alone in the kitchen one late night after she got home from work. She clutched unto the straps of her backpack as she stared through the darkness. The light spilling from the bathroom was enough to see the intruder. "Perry, you scared the hell out of me.."

The moment the redhead calmed down, she realized Perry was cupping his bottom front as he smiled shyly. Apparently, Perry was wearing nothing except black boxer shorts. Nicole froze, suspecting the expected and she felt a familiar squirm inside her stomach.

"Sorry, Nicole, I was looking for some ice," Perry explained as he limped towards the fridge. Then the sound of a door creaking open on their left averted the redhead's attention.

Nicole's eyes widened as she saw Waverly on her red bikini. The redhead's cheeks flushed and her anger rose to the top, now spilling from the edges.

Nicole immediately wore back her jacket and stormed off the apartment. The redhead was so jealous, she stomped her feet as she walked. Then she jogged and then she ran until all the air left from her lungs.

She knew she had no right. She rejected Waverly. She knew the consequences. But it still hurt just the same.

Minutes later
Aster's bedroom, Sorority House

Aster was in her nightgown, reading a book while pacing around her room, when Nicole suddenly bolted inside.

"Nicole, I didn't expect to see-" Aster was cut off by Nicole's lips on hers.

Aster's book fell from her grasp as she kissed Nicole back, arms snaking around the redhead's shoulders. Nicole hurriedly locked the door behind her then she pushed Aster roughly on the bed before them.

"Miss me a lot?" Aster smirked in between kisses, tongues swirling into each other's mouth. Nicole only chuckled as she pulled Aster's nightgown off her, leaving her only in her underwear, her bare breasts all perky and visible to the redhead's eyes. Then Nicole shrugged herself as she pulled away, realizing what her anger and jealousy had made her do.

"I'm sorry, shit, I'm sorry.. I should have asked permission-"

Aster grabbed Nicole for another kiss. "Hey, I like this dominant Nicole.."

"Are you sure?" Nicole's guilt was evident from her face.

"Just shut up and finish what you started," Aster teased, her round black eyes darkening. Nicole's mouth trailed off from her mouth down to her neck then to her breasts. Aster's moans filled the entire room, blocking out the music from the living room.

The redhead's hand reached inside Aster's underwear. The girl underneath Nicole squirmed and arched her back, digging her nails on Nicole's shoulders as she moaned louder. The redhead tried to fill her thoughts with Aster, erasing the one she had of Perry on top of Waverly.

The next day, morning
Wynonna's apartment

Waverly was sitting on Nicole's bed when the redhead came home after a night with Aster. The brunette was holding a small cupcake with green icing and a lit candle on top.

"Happy birthday," Waverly said ecstatically, as she smiled at her.

Suddenly, all of Nicole's dark thoughts and fears vanished. She suddenly forgot about Perry and the jealousy she had with the guy. She suddenly forgot she was supposed to stay mad at Waverly. She suddenly forgot how she wanted to hurt herself for doing those things with Aster. "You knew?"