Chapter 3

(During the evening, Neko slept near a trash can and in her dream, she was watching a football match between human children in a small sports field)

Boy: Hey, pass the ball to me!

Girl (passing the ball): Go ahead, mark!

(The boy sent the ball to the opposing goal)

Boy: Wouhou! We won !!

Girl (raising hand): Come on, high-five.

(The two children made the high-five and, in the bushes, Neko watched what was happening)

Neko: They seem so happy during this game. There is ... Like a mutual trust that is unbreakable between them. I ... don't understand everything but it's pretty to see.

(At nightfall, she saw the boy and the girl pass with other children leaving the field and discreetly, she entered the field after they left)

Neko (in the middle of the field and looking around her: Wow, it's great. Seen from here, it looks great, this place. (She saw the goals) So that's where the places were these human children sending their bouncing object ? (she looked at the space between each end of the goal) The one who was here must have been fast, as if he was defending his territory. (she looked questioningly) Humans really have weird games.

Guardian (seeing Neko): Hey, you have nothing to do here. (she runs away) Come back here, right now.

(She is chased for a time until he loses sight of Neko. Only, Neko's breath alerts the guard who takes out a taser and there, Neko leaps on the guard and an immeasurable rage, her nails became sharp claws, her teeth became sharp and and her gaze became piercing and she began to scratch the guard violently before trying to tear his neck off with her teeth. But when she did, a shot was heard and she noticed that she had a hole in her belly. While the guard fled, Neko, mortally wounded, saw a silhouette in front of her)

Neko (dying): K ... Ki .... Kitaro?

(And there, at the end of the nightmare, Neko woke up suddenly, frightened)

Neko: No ... It can't be. It's impossible that it could happen.

Medama-Oyaji (on the trash can near Neko): Oh, Neko-Musume. Me and Kitaro, we were looking for you for...

Neko: No. I know what you and Kitaroare. Leave me alone. ( she is running away )

Medama-Oyaji: Kitaro, quick. If we want answers about her case and we can help her, we have to catch her.

(Kitaro retrieved his father and went in pursuit of Neko. Neko climbed the walls with his nails become claws but Kitaro arrived before her as Neko was going to cross the roof)

Kitaro: Neko, we want to know the truth.