Chapter 13 : Let the party go on

I wanted to give you guys two chapters but I wasn't able too, I hope this will do though! I hope you like it, later✌ Vote. Comment.
______________________________________

"Why don't you guys come to a party with me?" I asked as I went through my closet.

"I don't know-" Lynn and Brenn sat on my bed.

"Sang will be there, you'll get to meet her." I tried tempting them.

Lynn looked and Brennan, they shared a look before nodding. "Okay, we'll come."

"Great." I was having trouble with finding the right outfit. I wanted to look good and feel good in what I chose but I was finding it harder then I thought it would be. "I present three outfits for tonight!" I started speaking to them as a TV host. "Option one! We have a pair of ripped jeans paired with a white shirt!" I presented it to them like a car.

"Boo!" Brenn put her hands around her mouth to make it louder.

"Boo! That's boring!" Lynn frowned, giving me a thumbs down.

"The second option of the night is! A pair of ripped shorts and a striped long sleeve shirt!" I brought it out showing it like a new gown.

"Take it back." Brenn waved it off.

"It's better." Lynn offered.

"Tough crowd." I muttered to myself. "The last option for the evening is- drum roll please." They started beating against their legs. "A pair of camo pants with a chain on the side of the waist!" I showed them. "A white crop top and a purple baseball button up over top unbuttoned! What do you say ladies? Is this the one?" I put my hair brush in front of them, waiting for an answer.

"Yes!" Brenn yelled.

"So much better!" Lynn hollered.

"Great!" I smiled. "You guys can choose from my clothes if you don't have anything." I told them while walking into the bathroom to get changed. I actually really like this outfit. It made me feel powerful and tough, even though I'm far from it.

"Hey you guys done- Dang! You guys look good!" Lynn wore a white see through shirt over a black lace bralette and ripped jean shorts. Brenn wore a tight black dress that had a small slit on her thigh.

"Thank you." Brenn walked to the bathroom with her makeup bag. "Now let me do your makeup." I sighed and followed her.

"Don't do too much, I don't want to feel like I have a cake on my face." I sat down and let her do her work after I took off my glasses.

"I'm only doing your eyes and lips." She rolled her eyes rummaging through her bag.

"Where did you get all the cool clothes? They weren't there before." Lynn started doing her eyeliner.

"Sang's boyfriend took me shopping, and I had somewhat good looking clothes." I blinked when Brenn put something on my eye. They looked at me weirdly. "What? He's actually really cool, and not gay!"

"If you say so." I rolled my eyes not wanting to get into this. Brenn finished my makeup and started on her own. I stood up, put my glasses back on and looked in the mirror. I was in awe of what I saw. She put eyeliner on making my eyes pop out, she curled my eyelashes and put on mascara making them look fuller, and to finish it off she put clear lipgloss on my lips making them shine and somehow fuller.

"Thank you." I spoke still looking at myself.

"No problem. Now let's get going." Brenn threw her arm around my shoulder's and Lynn's and started dragging us out the room and down the hall. She let go so we could walk down the stairs. They went first and I followed them. As I walked down I heard a gasp. I looked up and saw Declan and Bennett sitting on the couch with controllers in hand, openly staring at me. Their eyes raked my body making me feel even better in this outfit, and a little self-conscious.