Bonus Chapter

Declan's POV

"Naomi are you ready yet?"

"Almost, five more minutes!" I rolled my eyes.

"You said that five minutes ago!" I crossed my arms. "You never used to take this long." I huffed.

I could hear her laugh, "Yeah well that was before I wanted to look good for you!"

I could feel a smirk pull at my lips as I replied "You still looked good then."

It grew quiet and my smirk turned into a smile when she whispered 'thanks' through the door. I would have teased her more but the door opened and I grew slack jawed.

She stood there in a dark red dress that seemed made for her body. If we didn't have a date to play out I would play her out- Declan! Get a grip man!

She looked like she belonged in a fairytale..

"Is.. it too much?" I blinked out of my stupor and shook my head furiously.

"No!" Lowering my voice I tell her just how beautiful she is. "I mean.. you look perfect." Okay maybe not how beautiful she is, but perfect is pretty darn close to it.

The blush that seemed to glow on her skin put me at ease. "Thanks.. you look pretty perfect yourself." Her smile made my own grow impossibly bigger.

"Well I try for beautiful girls."

Her eyebrows reached her hairline, "Oh? And who are these beautiful girls you're talking about?"

I could feel my eyes widen. I spoke in a panic, trying to rush my words out "Wait! I didn't mean- I swear you're the only- I'm sorry please-" Her bubbly laughter cut me off. I paused for a second before frowning and placing my glare on her ooey gooey brown eyes. "Ha ha, so funny."

"It was!" She clutched her stomach and pointed at me.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away, "Yeah, yeah. I'm leaving, are you coming or not?" I heard her footsteps before she appeared beside me. She smiled up at me and pushed her glasses up by the corner. I found the act extremely cute.

I laced my fingers through hers and started heading down the stairs. Once at the bottom she let go to go hug Bennett and Jordan goodbye. I just glared at them behind her back.

I had asked Naomi out and I guess they were close by or listening in- it really didn't matter -and they'd burst in asking her out as well! They stole my moment and then dared to challenge me to see who would give her the best date. I'm never one to turn down a challenge- especially to those idiots! So now we wait and see who can give her the best date. I locked eyes with both the idiots and nodded.

Let the games begin.

...

"So where are we going?" I glanced at Naomi then focused back on the road.

"Somewhere."

I heard her huff, "That doesn't answer the question!" I chuckled at her whining. Whining could get annoying especially after- a shiver went down my spine -let's just forget about the she-monster.

"Are you cold?" She placed her hand on my arm and leaned forward to look me in the eye.

"No, just thinking about.. a really scary monster."

She laughed, "On our date? Do I have competition? If so bring on the cat fight!"

I smiled, shaking my head "No you don't but please bring the cat fight on!"