[iii]

it's 2 am and I finally finished this lmao. the end has come, Hanna shippers! I hope you enjoy.

• epilogue •

"Gem, this doesn't fit. I think I put on weight" I heard Gemma scoff from the other side of the door. I could hear the faint voice of my mother at the back of my head as she warned me to not eat so much "You're only 5 days pregnant and you think you're fat? Honey, just wait until you're 5 months pregnant" She added knowingly and I sighed "Okay, then maybe this dress is too small for me" I huffed and threw the white gown over the fitting room door before changing back into my original clothes. "Nothing works, Gemma" I whined and sat on the ottoman situated in the middle of the private room "We have time, An. You'll find the perfect dress" She said while walking out of the second fitting room, stepping onto the pedestal by the floor length mirror "Oh wow, you look beautiful. That dress is gorgeous! If Shawn saw you in it, he'd cry" I gushed, walking up behind her and she swirled around in the dress she wore.

Gemma laughed, a blush kissing her cheeks "Shawn and cry? The only thing he ever cried for was Harry Potter and when I threatened him with tomato sauce" I chuckled "Well, this time, I can vouch that he'll cry" The illusion neckline and collar with lace embroidery complimented Gemma's skin tone, the dress hugged her model-like figure as it flowed down her legs and ended off with a metre long trail. "If you did this," I stepped up on the pedestal and grabbed her hair into a makeshift chignon, letting a few tendrils outline her face ", it'll complete the look." I smiled and looked at her through the mirror "The perfect bride" I added softly and watched as tears formed in her eyes "Aw, Gem. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry" She let out a chuckle while shaking her head "It's not that, it's just, I always wished to have my mother with me when I get married." I hugged her sideways and she leant her head against mine "You have Harry but she'll always be with you, Gem. In here" I touched her chest above her heart and she nodded, wiping off her tears.

"Anyway, enough of my sob story, we need to get you a dress" She moved out my arms and walked back into the fitting room. The next four hours were spent going from bridal shop to bridal shop until we found the perfect white dress. "When is Natasha arriving?" Gemma asked as we sat down for lunch "Tomorrow morning, I got Jeremiah to pick up her dress so that's sorted." I said and my knee bounced anxiously "Hey, stop that, if you're nervous then that makes me nervous" Gemma chided and I chuckled "I can't help it. The wedding is tomorrow and I know, I left all the planning to Harry, but I can't help worry about everything" Gemma reached across the table, placing her hand on mine, squeezing it "Relax. Harry has everything under control, he's planned a lot of exhibitions and galas before, this is just like that plus Shawn is with him, what could go wrong?" I gave her a look and she passed me a tight-lipped smile "Yeah, I probably shouldn't have said that" I nodded with a sigh, slumping in my seat as we waited for our meals to arrive.

"You can't do that!" Harry yelled and Gemma crossed her arms "Yes, I can. It's part of the tradition, Harry. You can't see the bride before the wedding" Gemma explained and I watched the sibling duo over Shawn's shoulder who held me trapped behind him, blocking my form from Harry who stood a few feet away. Stupid tall people "The wedding is tomorrow, why can't I see her today?" Harry whined and I chuckled softly "It's just one night, Harry. Then you'll have Anna all to yourself from tomorrow" She reasoned and eventually Harry agreed, grumbling to himself before stomping his way upstairs like the man-child that he is. "Come on, let's go. You're staying over at mine" Gemma said, grabbing onto the carry-on which sat on the couch "What's that?" I gestured to the bag "Clothes for you, duh" She pointed out and I nodded. "Stay safe, you two" Shawn kissed Gemma and she smirked devilishly in response "No promises, baby" She kissed his cheek before the two of us walked out the house and into her car.