deux

Credit to watarun on tumblr for the picture above

As you grumbled about the boys not telling you about the plan ahead of time and Bam repeatedly apologized Khun looked around. "Looks like about... 120 regulars passed."

You looked at him surprised. "That was really accurate don't you think?"

He shrugged, "I said about."

"Fight me black turtle!" The alligator shouted, catching yours and Khun's attention.

Bam turned his head away, hugging his now covered Black March. "No."

"I said fight me"-

"Oi, Gator!" Khun-san called.

"It's Rak!" He yelled.

So that was his name. Thinking alligator all the time was making you waste too much energy on syllables in your head. Rak was only one, so way easier.

Khun lazily made his way over to the boys and you followed. "Try revealing Bam's weapon here," He looked over at the other people who passed, "The others will hunt Bam down in a blink of an eye. Besides won't it be more fun once he's stronger?"

Rak seemed to understand the reasoning but immediately shook his head right after. "No! You can't fool me!"

Khun chuckled and walked towards Rak to hand him something from his bag. Chocolate. "Here you go. You can have this so let's make a truce."

Rak grabbed it by the bar and not the wrapper. "What's this?" That explains it. He took off the whole wrapper and ate it. The idiot. What if it was poisoned. Well, then Khun-would be the idiot because he would be losing an important teammate.

Once Rak ate it he seemed to enjoy it as he asked for more. As he happily ate away at the chocolate you sent Khun a look.

"What?"

"Give me some."

"Chocolate?" You nodded and he chuckled. "Well aren't you straightforward."

"I can't help it," You took the chocolate bar he handed you and peeled off the wrapper. "I was always given what I wanted when I was at home. I didn't have to do anything... oh the good old days."

He scoffed and as he was about to answer with a sly remark, the sound of arguing caught your attention. A brown spiky haired boy was threatening another boy with black hair.

"Look at what you did to my arm!" The brown haired boy yelled, "How are you gonna fix this huh?"

"Make me," answered the black haired boy making the brown haired boy ask him to repeat threateningly.

"Isn't he cute?" You said after taking in how the black haired boy looked. Khun was about to answer when he was interrupted yet again.

"Fighting is prohibited during breaks," The voice seemed to finally catch everyones attention and the brown haired boy spoke back.

"Huh? Who are you?"

"I'm your test administrator .My name is Lero Ro." He had short blond hair and two black dots on both side of his face. You could assume they were birthmarks but probably makeup or facepaint since they were perfectly symmetrical and no way that was possible.

The grip on his shirt seemed to loosen and the black haired boy spoke up. "An administrator? Then you're a ranker."

"That's right," the brown haired boy let go of the cute one and watched the administrator, Lero ro, intently.

"He's amazing. He stopped the fight immediatley," Bam noted.

Khun looked bewildered at Bam's inexperience. "You don't know about Rankers either?"